CHAPTER 43

CHRISTIAN'S  POV :-

"Where are you going, little kitten?" I asked her.

"I.. umm.. to switch on the lights.. umm.. Don't you... umm.. think that we should keep some distance between us?" She asked me, well more like whispered to me.

I smirked knowing that she was trying to control her breathing and her hormones, which definitely were going wild due to my bulge pressing against her stomach. Well, little missy. You don't have to control them, as I am all yours. And you can do whatever you want to do with me.

Well, I can't tell her anything right now. But tomorrow, I am going to ask her to be my girlfriend. We only have 4 days now, before she leaves for India. I don't want her to leave me, not now, not ever, but I will have to let her go, as she misses her family and her friends too much. But that doesn't mean I will allow her to stay away from me for so long. Just three weeks and she will be back with me. I have planned everything to keep her forever with me. If she will refuse to come back with me, then I will drag her from her place and tie her in my room, but I will never allow her to go away from me. She is my baby girl. She is mine, and only mine.

"No. We can't keep distance between us," I told her.

"Why?" She asked me immediately.

"You know because, I am feeling like everything around me is spinning. And if I let you go, then I will definitely end up falling on the ground. Do you really want me to fall on the ground?" I told her, pretending to be hurt. But deep inside my heart, I was enjoying teasing her. I have never been so frank with anyone in my entire life. If you see me in business, then you will call me nothing but an arrogant and cold devil. But with her, I am all different. She makes me feel different. I used to use girls for my pleasure and then throw them out of my life, as I thought all women except my mother are the same, whores and gold-diggers, who just want to be with me just for my money. They don't have brain and will spread their legs for anyone and everyone who has money. But after meeting her, I realized that not all women are same. Some are smart, independent and intelligent like her, who will never spread their legs in front of anyone for money. At first I thought that she is running away from me, because she still didn't know who I am. But even after I told her my real identity, this girl tried hard to run away from me. She never fails to amuse me. During the party, when Kylie insulted her, I was about to speak up for her, but she amused me by throwing the drink on Kylie. I never thought that this innocent girl in front of me, can even do such thing, to save her self-respect. I am still mesmerized by the fact that she loves her self-respect a lot, unlike other girls who don't even know what self-respect is. They just know how to seduce someone rich so that they can fulfill all their desires. This girl is strong and knows how to stand for herself. This has made me to even respect her. I don't respect girls except my mother. But here she is, the only girl whom I respect a lot. I know she can protect herself very well, but I have this urge in me to protect her from all the devil eyes of the world, to keep her safe in my arms and never let anyone touch even a single stand of her hair.

"Oh I am so sorry, Chris. Please lay down on the bed and take some rest." She told me and helped me to lay comfortably on my bed.

She immediately went away from me, and switched on the lights, finally making me see her beautiful face again. She came towards me and helped me to drink water with some medicines, which doctor had prescribed for pain. After I was done, she turned around to leave, but I stopped her by holding her wrist in my hand and she turned around to look at me,
"Please stay with me tonight. I am not feeling good." I lied.

"I.. umm.. I can't...It's," she started speaking, but then stopped in mid-sentence after I gave her my best puppy dog face again, which I know no one can resist. She licked her lower lip, while thinking deeply about my request. Well, it was not a request though, as I didn't ask her to stay. I ordered her to stay with me.

Someone please ask this little missy here to stop licking her lips like that in front of me, or else I will not be able to resist myself more and will take her then and there. I will kiss the hell out of her, till her soft pink lips get swollen due to my kisses. Oh God. This girl will be the death of me.

"Fine. But at least let me change first." She told me and I just nodded my head in return, leaving her wrist and allowing her to go to her room for changing her clothes. After few minutes she finally came back and I patted the bed besides me, signing her to come and lie besides me. She switched on the bedside lamp, turned off all the lights in the room and quietly came and slid down on the bed besides me. I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her closer to my chest,
"What are you doing? Keep some distance between us," she whisper yelled at me.

"Shh. Don't talk. My head is hurting and I just can't bear the pain. Just keep quiet and go to sleep," I told her and put her head on my chest.

Well, I will never get tired of spoiling this girl. She sighed in defeat, and without saying any other word, drifted off to sleep. I kissed her head and pulled her more closer to me, if only it was possible.

After smiling widely like an idiot and thinking about this wonderful girl besides me, I finally drifted off to sleep.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

I moaned in my sleep and tried to pull Sophia closer to me, but instead of feeling the warmth of her body, I felt the coldness of the bed, in which I was sleeping. I immediately opened my eyes to find that Sophia was not there on the bed sleeping besides me. Where did she go? I immediately got up from the bed and searched for her in the bathroom. But she was not there too. Maybe, she went to her room.

I immediately got out from my room and went towards her room. I knocked at the door, but there was no reply. I knocked again, still there was no reply. I opened the door in frustration, only to find the room empty. She was not there too. I immediately checked in her bathroom, but it was empty too. Where the hell is she?

I quickly paced towards the kitchen. Maybe she is making breakfast for both of us. But I found the kitchen empty too. I went out to see the watchmen sleeping soundly on the chairs. What the hell? Do I pay these idiots to sleep? I will fire them now only. I thought to myself and went to wake them up. I shook them, but still they didn't wake up. I tried harder, but still they didn't open their eyes. What the hell? Something is wrong here. They are not sleeping. They are actually unconscious. Taking the bottle from their cabin, I spilled some water on them and they finally opened their eyes, but with difficulty. When they were fully awake, I decided to confront them then and there.

"What the hell happened? Why were you both unconscious?" I snapped at them.

Finally after a long silence, one of them decided to speak,
"Sir. Actually last night, we received a call from your mother and she told us that she was worried about you, as your phone was out of reach. She asked us to call you from your room and let you talk to her immediately. So I went inside to your room to call you and knocked on the door. Dr. Sophia opened the door and told me that you were hurt, so she didn't want to wake you up. So she decided to talk to your mother herself and explain her everything that happened yesterday and how she doesn't want to disturb you. I agreed and when we both came outside the house, we found him lying on the ground unconscious." He said, pointing towards the other watchman. I just nodded my head signalling him to continue,
"As I was trying to wake him up, suddenly someone placed a handkerchief on my nose from behind and within few minutes, I myself got unconscious. After that we actually don't know what actually happened here," he said.

What the hell? Where is my fairy? Who can do this?
I immediately ran inside to my room and picked up my phone from the bed side table. I opened it to find a message from some unknown number.

'Hi darling. How are you? I can't tell you how much I missed you. Why did you leave for Spain without telling me anything? Just for this bitch sitting in front of me right? I know you love her. And you will do anything for her. And it hurts me to know that you left me just for this whore. But don't worry. I will not harm her, until you do as I say. Thinking what I want? Well, I want your money, baby. So you better start making papers stating that you willingly transfer all your money and all your properties or any other belongings to me and sign it immediately without having a second thought. If you don't, then trust me that you won't ever be able to see the pretty face of this whore again. Do as I say. I will text you again for the place, where you have to reach and hand over the papers to me. Till then enjoy dreaming about me.
Love you.
Your one and only K :)'

What the hell?