CHAPTER 37

My instagram id : blog_angelprincess24 . Please follow me on instagram for all the updates about my novels.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

SOPHIA'S  POV :-

"Why the hell did you get up? Didn't I tell you to rest?" I told Chris, narrowing my eyes at him and crossing my arms in front of my chest.

It had been five days now since we arrived in Spain. But still I was staying here with Chris because he was still somewhat sick, and I didn't want to leave him alone in that condition. I don't know why but seeing him sick, makes me feel sick too. I can't see him suffering in sickness. My heart pains to see him like that. I know, I am a doctor and I see patients, suffering from various diseases, everyday. But for Chris, I feel pain in my own heart. That's strange, isn't it?

"Oh come on, Sophia. I am fine now. We have already wasted lots of time because of my sickness and now I can't afford to waste even one more second. I want to show you this entire place. We will go for sightseeing now." Chris told me.

"Are you crazy? You have still not recovered fully. You are still coughing. I don't care if I don't get to see this place. What I care for now is your health," I said firmly, trying to convince him to drop his stupid plan of sightseeing and stay here in his home.

We returned from the cruise the same day, when Chris fell ill and since then, we are living here in his house in Spain.

"Oh come on. I am not coughing that much. It won't hurt me if we go for sightseeing. Stop being so dramatic, my fairy." Chris said, rolling his eyes at me and taking a seat on the chair of dining table, as I placed our breakfast in front of him on the dining table.

"No. Means no. When I say no, it has to be no, Chris." I said firmly, hoping that he will drop the topic.

"Fine. If you are not going out with me, then I will stop eating anything." Chris said, pouting like a child and pushing the plate away from him.

I finally sighed in defeat and took a place besides him. I know this man is too stubborn to listen to me. He will not back off from his plan.

"Fine. We will go but before that, you will have to finish your breakfast and take the medicines." I told him.

"Okay. Here we go," Chris told me, pulling the plate towards him and munching on the breakfast, which I had cooked for him.

Well it makes me feel satisfied, seeing him enjoy the food, cooked by me. I love making variety of dishes for him. And he enjoys each one of them. I feel happy when he praises me for my food. Well, I am still confused as all these feelings are new to me. I don't know why but I get nervous while cooking food for him, thinking whether he will like it or not. I know, I shouldn't care for his opinion. But I really do. He has filled my heart with feelings that I have never felt before. My heart jumps in my chest, when this man calls me his fairy.

"I know I am hot and sexy, but that doesn't mean you have the right to stare at me during your breakfast. Well not that I am complaining though. It's just that you can stare at me any time, but not during eating. You should also finish your food, or else I will feed you with my own hands. As I don't want to see you hungry." Chris told me, bringing me back to reality.

I immediately looked away from him, but could still feel my cheeks getting red. Suddenly he leaned towards me and kissed me on my now red cheek,
"You know you look adorable when you are blushing, little kitten," he told me.

I rolled my eyes at his damn cheesy line.

"Do you watch movies too much?" I asked him, making him look at me confused,
"How can you come up with such cheesy and dramatic lines?" I told him, rolling my eyes at him,
"And for your information, I was not staring at you. I... I was... just checking whether you are completing your food or not," I told him, looking away from his deep eyes, which make me feel that I will drown in them someday.