4. Crazy Family

Firecracker-Doves horse.

Yeah nothing to freak out about...

"Oh my fucking God" yelled someone

"What the fucking shit" yelled another

"You bloody useless idiots" if I was completely awake at this point I would of snorted

"Dove get the first aid kit out of the kitchen and bring it here." I heard footsteps heading away so I assumed what any normal half unconscious person would do... hope they were doing as told.

"Jesus mate. Thank God for magic."

"I find myself thinking that an awful lot" I sassed back before darkness overcame my vision once more.

I don't know how long I was passed out for, but it must have been a while as I was really stiff from lying down so much. And very hungry.... what I am a growing boy...!

"ETHAN! Get your arse down here your friend is up." I smiled at the familiar voice of Mrs Wetlash. She was the closest I had to a mother figure and in teen she treated me like a son... chores and all. Even Mrs. Weasley wasn't like that with me. yes, she was nice to me but not a mother and son relationship, it always felt forced. This, however, is real.

"OMG bro your awake finally do you know how boring it is without you and your pranks!!! Thank the Gods you are out of that horrible house" My relived best mate came in.

"Don't thank them they are idiots. if they were all powerful, they would of stopped this stupidity a while ago." I gave my usual sarcastic answer to which was rewarded with an eye roll. "Keep rolling them you might find a brain back there somewhere."

"Well, you are certainly better. God, have I missed you. Training is so boring and serious without you. He said dramatically. Always the drama queen/king. I laughed softly.

"Glad to know I was missed!" I bantered back. My team at my club are my best friends, my brothers. I would do anything for them, it's good to know that they missed me.

"How long was I out?" I asked curiously.

"Eh just about 2 days. mum was starting to think that you had labelled the potions wrong causing us to give you the wrong one ."

"Well at least she didn't think that I hadn't brewed them properly"

"Na you wouldn't of given them to us If there was so much as a hint of a mistake." I smiled at him glad to know that they trusted me to make that call. A warm glow started in my stomach. Yes, I know what you are thinking. 'Oh, Harry Potter broke the law by telling muggles about magic and the wizarding world.' Well firstly FUCK YOU keep your nose out of my business. Secondly, they are basically family, and it would be wrong to keep this from them as they will eventually find out some way. And lastly, I might of lost my temper and rocked the whole house and shattered a few things...maybe. So, I kinda had to tell them. They took it surprisingly well. All they asked was for me to supply them each with medical potions and remedies and stuff like that- which I would have done anyway. They also liked to know how the magical world is different to theirs, so I have gotten them a subscription to the daily prophet. Under my name of course, but their address.

"Kids dinner" came the call from the kitchen.

"Oh I'm not a kid that is rude calling a CHILD a baby goat, honestly people these days" I called back sarcastically "Coming" came a chorus of reply's from everyone else.

"Thank you for your input, Harry. nice to know you are feeling better." Came the response is Mrs Wetlash.

"Any time Mrs Wetlash"