6 The Pairing

"Harry, Harry, Harry WAAAKKKEEE UUUPPPPP!!" Ugh it's too early...

" Jake lets go and get the water gun"

"Alright you basterds I'm up" I said groaning, knowing they probably weren't kidding when they talked about a water gun! Hmm I should probably take one to school. my dorm mates are very hard to get up. yes, that would be amusing. I was smirking at this point; I think the twins were getting worried about my mental health. Eh whatever not my problem.

"Dude, you sleep like the dead!!" Jake stated. Mm that 'cause I feel safe here, but they don't need to know that.

"Come on else we are going to be late, and coach hates that." Ethan said exasperated. Huh Ethan is not normally this worries about getting there on time. what is happening today? ugh my brain doesn't work in the morning stupid brain.

It's as if someone has kick started my brain. I know what day it is. I sat up in bed as if I had been electrocuted. "OMG it is the pairing today! we have 30mins to get ready!!" Ethan rolled his eyes with Jake snickering into his hand "finally... Jeez you are slow in the morning" I had enough guilt to look a bit guilty.

"Get out of my room" I said shooing then out with a smirk plastered on my face. As soon as the door closed the nerves hit. It was like a big title wave of insecurities hit me all at once. Who would my partner be? Will I know them? Will we hate each other? What if they are so much better than me? What if they judge me? Calm down Harry I scolded myself coach knows you too well to allow you to work with someone you won't get along with. With that thought I let out a deep breath and let go of the nerves. It'll be fine, coach knows me well. With that thought in mind I went into my closet that I have here and went through it to find my plain black training shorts and a light blue vest. I put on over that a green baggy hoody and put on my GB training bottoms. And damn if I look hot, I thought to myself. What a boy is allowed to think that. I picked up my training bag which had all my gym kit, double-checking that I had my grips and chalk. I zipped up my bag and headed downstairs to eat some crumpets before Ethan and me walked out the door to get on our bikes. My bike was pure black with green highlights while Ethan's was the same but with dark blue highlights. When we were both on (with helmets 'cause safety first peeps) we sped off with a shouted goodbye to Rachel. We go to the gym after about 10 minutes of driving as the traffic was really bad, like it normally takes us around 5 minutes on a good day. When we walked in, we were told by coach to go into the changing rooms and then come out when the whole squad was there. We were to bring what we normally bring into the room as our gym bags held a lot of the stuff we needed for practice.

Ethan and I walked into the changing room and got out of our hoodies and tracksuits. As we were doing this, we were joined by a few more late comers and soon the whole squad was there. the whole squad consists of 8 people including myself and Ethan. These boys are my brothers, and we all get along as cheesy as it sounds, we have to as we have soo much training to do and are always to gather so naturally we are all really close. So, we might as well be brothers. As the last person was here we walked out of the changing room all bantering to each other to tray and lesson the nerves that we were all feeling. We walked over to where coach was standing.

"Now boys I expect you to behave and treat the girls right, as believe it or not I was one a teenager as well so I know exactly what is most probably going through your heads." He said mock staring is all down.

Jackson teasingly said "damn it coach I thought you were born looking like that." He looked quite disappointed at the thought. Coach just looked amused used to us as he has to put up with us at all the training sessions so we have quite a good bond.

"Just behave boys... don't scare them off" we all looked mock wounded at that but quickly got better and replied in sync,"YES COACH" with a mock salute added in.