11. I Think Too Much

There were 4 in each of these 2 groups so 8 horses together. First I check the tack. The jumping group must all have the correct jumping saddles and I place them on the hook next to the stable door so the riders don't have to do it. I also check on the other groups cross country saddles and check for both groups that they have been cleaning them properly. I do hope they have as that would mean more work for me and I am ultimately, a very lazy peson.

That done I walk of to the fields to bring in the first 2 horses. I started at the fields furthest away so I could get up that dreaded hill with a full tank of energy still intact. The thing I hate about walking though is that it gives you waaay to much time to think. Sometimes that is nice but other times,like now, it's not.

I start cursing myself as I feel my mind start to drift. I think back to the letters I got this morning and what I should do about them. I mentally made plans to go to Gringotts tomorrow and heed the goblins' request to see me in person. I wondered idly what they wanted to talk about. Wait 'large amounts taken from your vaults without you there present.' that's what they said. It's just sunk in. I kow I have already made this connection but Holy hel..... They have been stealing from me. All that money the order of fucking flying chickens has been getting from anonymous donations that has all been from my vault. Damn thats low. Holy shit that took a while to sink in. And just to make my life better I have just reached that lovely hill climb. Wait but how did they manage to steal any, I'm emancipated? I will have to ask the Goblins.

Grumbling under my breath I walked up the hill. Well wandered to be more presice but who wants details. To be honest, it really wasn't that bad of a climb. It was just a really quick steep uphill climb that stole your breath away. OK so putting it like that... Its not that nice. Though let me tell you a secret. when I do take horses up here I may sometimes ride them up here bareback.... May... I said may..... OK fine I do... But what they dont know won't hurt them.

Few finally at the Top of that bloody hill. Good God if you let your mind wonder time really does go fast. I can't tell whether that is a good thing though... Anyway the two horses I'm getting are for the cross country group. Starlight and moonlight. Yes they are sisters. Well we brought them at the same time and the riders are siblings. In our defence they do look a lot alike and are defiantly really close. Troublesome those two are. Though like any siblings the rivalry is high which means they always do perform their best. Now then whilst I am try to get head collars on these pesky horses I think I have some explaining to do. So firstly this yard doesn't own the horse. It's what is called a livery yard. Which basically means that it's a boarding school for horses. The riders own the horse but pay us to keep the horse there. Except unlike most other liveries, we offer lessons not just housing. Here we look after the horses so that the owners can go on holiday and not have to worry which means that we would assign a handler to that horse and they would look after it and exercise it. Food wise, well technically they pay for the food with the monthly fee to keep their horse stabled here.
Basically we rely on the riders/owners keeping their horse there and going to the lessons to be able to pay the rent, electrics, vet bills that kind of stuff. So like I said before. It's a boarding school for horses. Of course there are exceptions. like most schools you go to, there is the option of a scholarship if you can't pay the bills. Its the same idea except you would have to help out around the yard to earn your keep. Kinda like I do. I work to keep Flame here (that also how the test days kinda started) but I do help out in lots of other things so I basically just get free usage of the school, jumps and courses. I know. I am a very lucky man.

Wel now I have explained that and have finally got those bloody head collars onto these useless creatures. Honestly such cheek (I love them). Right now I'm making my way down a steep hill with two twin black 4 year olds. The only difference being the markings on their face. Starlight has a star on her fourhead whereas moonlight has a stripe of white going down from the middle of his eyes to the top of his nose. I swear they are trying to pull me over.

'your turn star'
'common moon we can pull him over.'
"would you two shut up"
'Sorry chief' they said not sounding very sorry. "when do you think he'll realise".

Wait..... I stopped in my tracks. Did I just talk to horses? And understand horses.... And then they spoke back to me?! Wow I have finally gone crazy.

'he thinks he is crazy moon'
Am I dreaming?
'Well if you are then I am too'
'and'
'we'
'dont'
'Dream'
"ugh I said that out loud?" I ask questions all my life chooses that brought me into this bizarre situation.
'yup' they said in zinc sounding way too happy at confusing poor old me.

Ugh OK now that those helpful horses have kindly informed me that I am not dreaming, I'll have to go to gringotts about it. Hmm mabey I can bring it up in that meeting they have set up. Yeah that would be good. I'll ask for an inheritance test and how money is being stolen from me when I am emancipated, but that is tommorrow for now I need to put these two into their respecting stables and gather the other 6 horses.

So off I walked to the next 3 fields with the horses occasionally talking to me. Let me tell you it was weird. They talk about such random things and are massive gossips. Now here comes the big secret. You remember when I told you that horses are massive gossipers. Yeah well they don't just gossip about other horses like you would assume. No no no they gossip about us humans! About who are the best riders and how annoying some of the things we get them to do are. Though now I think about it. It does make sense. About what they gossip about. As we do it so why don't they. And let me tell you I have learned a lot of gossip from these as, as riders we do tend to talk to our horses a lot. We'll now you know, when you hear a winne behind you that is probebly them laughing at you or spreading gossip. Well now you know. Your welcome and can thank me later for all your new paranoia.

Yoooooo I'm back. Sorry it took such a long time. I am just a very lazy person. So this is a little filler chappie and hopefully there will be some more coming up. I am always up for criticism and comments so yea go ahead.

Anyway hell on earth is back in other words school sooo updates will most likely be even more rare but I'll try. And thank you sooooo much for staying with me.

Also should harry have a creature Inheritance??
And what houses should he be lord of??

thank you people who answered the Qs but I have thought about hare having a creature inheritance and I think it would mean that he wouldn't be able to compete in any gym competitions which is kinda what I want him to do so yea no inheritance for him.