O N E

A/N: Might change the name of this book cause it's highkey corny but until I actually think of a better name, I hope you enjoy this.

_______________________________________

I'm finally at Impact Wrestling! I've been training for years and I'm now a knockout. I'm so excited and I can't wait to see who management will have me fighting. I just hope it's not Rosemary cause honestly she's scary as hell. Su Young is also scary, just horrifying. Oh, and Jessicka Havok looks like she could snap me in half like a popsicle stick-- maybe I should stay humble.

I go through the hallways to find the knockout's locker room but I see an old buddy of mine.

I see Trey talking with Dez and I run to him at full speed. I jump him, expecting him to catch me but that failed, I wrapped my arms around him as we both fall to the floor.

"Mel?" He whined.

"Hey Trey!" I sang.

"I think something shattered in me." He complained.

I got off of him and stood up straight, dusting myself off.

"Don't be a baby, I've seen you take bigger hits from bigger people and still walk around."

I make sure he gets up then I turn my attention to Dez who was cracking up like a hyena.

"Whats up Dez? Did Trey tell you?"

"Tell me what?" He asked while trying to catch his breath.

"You're looking at the new addition to the Impact Zone..." I posed all silly like a Greek statue. "Do they still call it that?"

"I think they do and that's what's up." Dez high fives me. "We miss you on the road."

"Yeah, now we can stay lit." Trey joined in the conversation.

"Where's Wentz?"

"I think he's getting some tree if you know what I mean and I don't mean wood." Trey laughed his own joke.

"Okay, I'll catch up with you guys, I need to find the Knockouts' Locker Room."

"It's down there and across that hall, I think." Trey pointed down the hall.

"Okay, thanks."

I slowly walk down the halls; everyone seemed to ignore me. Maybe they weren't as welcoming to newcomers here, maybe they were ignoring me cause I'm a rookie with not much name recognition. Either way, I just passed by everyone to get to the locker room. That is until I saw a guy, I thought it was Wentz so I hugged the man from behind since their back was toward me.

"Woah, do I know you? Someone as pretty as you I would think I'd remember if we met." The man turns around and that is definitely not Wentz.

"Oh sorry, maybe it's the purple haze but I thought you were my friend. I'm so sorry." I giggled while trying to apologize.

"Nah, it's okay. I'm Ace Austin."

"I'm Melissa but everyone calls me Mel."

"Mel, pick a card any card." He pulls out a deck of cards out nowhere.

"Uh, okay." I took out a random card that was facing the blank side up, I turned it around to see what suit it was. "uh, the ace of hearts."

"Turn it around." He tells me and I turn it around only to see nothing but the blue back.

"There's nothing." I tell him.

"Turn it around again."

I turn it and suddenly there's writing on the card. The single heart had numbers written on it along with 'Ace' and 'text me'.