S E V E N

Ace Austin has tried to contact me every single day since I deleted his number, I didn't have the heart to block him but he was definitely working on my nerves. How dare he ask me "are you there?"
Like bro, you were horrible to my friend and you think we just going to be cool?

I didn't bother going to the Impact taping since I didn't have a match, I decided to work out by myself since The Rascalz were still mad at me even though I apologized a billion times. How many different ways can I say sorry? Damn.

After my workout, I decide on getting a healthy, low-carb keto post-workout meal. But somehow I ended up ordering Chipotle. Oops.

After picking up my order and taking it to my room. I work on writing a new song.

When I wasn't wrestling, I worked on music. I was a singer-slash-songwriter-slash-rapper, I also produce my own beats. It's hard to balance all these at once but I loved music and wrestling, to pick one over the other is like asking which finger would you rather live without.

An hour later, I get a message from Ace.

I don't know why I opened it but I did.

It was a video.

This dude better not have sent me something nasty.

I played the video, he turns a card into a magic wand.

The video continues showing a variety of card tricks, ending with him holding a card with permanent marker written on it. The card had a frown drawn on it.

(609)-000-6969

Meet up for 🍹?

I just ignored his dumb video and message.

(609)-000-6969

I know you been looking at my msgs

(609)-000-6969

I can't believe you left me on read 😭

(609)-000-6969

You really goin to ghost me like we don't work 2gether? 😒

Me:

What the fuck do you want?

(609)-000-6969

What's wrong? You been ignoring me

Me:

How can you do that? You know that Trey means a lot to me. We grew up together. We go way back and you going to try to ask me out after you disrespected Trey's mom? Trey's mom use to braid my hair hen I was little. how can you do that?

(609)-000-6969

Well I didn't know you were friends with either of the rascalz. I just thought you were hot.

Me:

😒 Bye 🚫

I was about to block his number.

(609)-000-6969

Wait wait wait

(609)-000-6969

Mel, I'm trying to change

(609)-000-6969