T E N

I was scrolling through my phone when I overheard some girls talking around the locker room area.

Kiera was unnecessarily going in on Kylie Rae.

"Kiera, you don't have to be so mean, she's new here." I interjected.

"Shut up Mel, you've only been here for what, two weeks?"

"Well... No I've been here longer than--"

"Ugh, who cares. I'm too hot to waste my time with any of you. Bye losers." With a flip of her hair, she strutted away.

"I'm sorry about here, she can be abrasive sometimes. I'm Mel." I give her a wave.

"I'm Kylie." She smiles.

Kylie's smile faded quickly though.

She starts pointing towards my direction, I go to look and see Ace fucking Austin.

"Hey, I saw the way Kiera was dissing you, you want me to handle her cause I know some people?"

"No! No! I want you to leave me alone, I can take care of myself. I'm good, I'm really good."

Ace's eyes look deeply into mine, the people looking at us might think we look crazy and probably did.

"Ok, see you around Mel." He tells me before walking away

"No! Austin!" I huff, he is not getting the message.

"Are you two an item?" Kylie asks.

"He and me? No way."

"Good cause you're nice and that man is bad." Susie spoke up.

"You're right Susie."

"By the way, he put something in your pocket." Kylie informed me.

"What?" I check my pockets and I found a card, the queen of hearts with 'sorry' written on it. I ripped it in half.

"Seems like he likes you."

"He's a jerk." I roll my eyes. "Anyway, I should get ready for my match. Hope to see you guys around."

I waved at them a good bye before entering the Knockouts' locker room.

I was so happy I won my match against Madison Rayne, I was on cloud nine. I mean I won a match against a titan. I go to the locker room to change and that's when I see a message on my phone from Dez.

Dez 🌳:

Help me

I quickly change into jeans and a crop top.

Me:

Where are you?

Dez 🌳:

🌳🏠

I run down to the treehouse to help Dez.

When I open the door, I see a room full of men and I go on attack mode.

I immediately jump on the Deaners and start swinging my hands as if I'm deranged.

"Mel!" Dez tells to her.

"Dez, Run!" I yell back.

Cousin Jake though bear hugs me and I hang there unable to move freely.

"What is goin' on 'ere?" He yells.

"I thought you needed help?" I ask Dez.

"Um, I did but not like this."

"Oh... Well... You can put me down now."

Jake lets me down and I can feel the whole room looking at me.

"I'm sorry, continue what you were doing." I tell the room.

I begin to leave until Dez grabs my hand.

"Stay." He whispers to me.

No, I've already embarrassed myself."

"So?"

I roll my eyes and pull away from Dez, before I leave I take a piece of whatever Fallah Bah brought to the clubhouse.

I text Wentz to see if he would like to hang out. I was still mad at Trey for treating me like a jerk so I was actively avoiding him.

Wentz ❤️😍❤️:

Sorry im with Trey

I roll my eyes then I had an idea.

Me:

Do you want to get a drink?

Ace:

What? I thought you could take care of yurself.

Me:

Ok fine, this is a 1 time offer. Im going back to my hotel anyway.

Ace:

Ok tell me where to meet you

Me:

Btw don't bring those Reno SCUM guys

Ace:

So just you & me alone?

Me:

Yea

Ace:

I'll send them away if you want me to

Me:

Just don't bring em