Chapter Eight: Jichu's Birthday

Jennie's POV

"MANDU! WAKE UP!" Someone shouted that woke me up.

I groan and I heard Ella crying again. Ugh! Whoever this person is, she's so dead! I open my eyes and saw Irene unnie smiling at me and I gave her a glare.

"What do you want Unnie? Can't you just let me sleep? I slept at twelve midnight and I woke up at three in the morning because of Ella crying, complaining she had a bad dream. It was hard to put her sleep again. She fell asleep before five in the morning and so do I. Now here you are waking me up at six in the morning." I seriously said.

"Aww, Sorry Jenduek."

"No! Don't sorry me unnie. Put Ella back to sleep and I am also going back to sleep." I said.

"NO! We need to prepare for Jisoo's birthday!" Irene unnie said pulling me to get up.

"Ani! I want to sleep! Besides Jisoo unnie just wanted to sleep and eat chicken." I complained.

"Sleep later, freshen up now, I'll try to put Ella back to sleep."

"What!? I wanna sleep too. " I said and pout.

"No you won't, now shoo."

Ugh! I have no choice! I walk towards the bathroom and do my bathroom business. I put some comfortable clothes and go out of the bathroom. Irene unnie and Ella are not in my room anymore. I go out of my room and heard voices as I head downstairs.

What the heck! Everyone is here except Jisoo unnie! Oh gosh! Lisa is also here! This is so embarrassing!

"Morning Jennie Unnie." Chaeng greeted.

"Morning. Oh, Naeun is here too. Hi Naeun, how are you?"

"I'm good Auntie! " She said.

"Oh my gosh! How do you put Ella back to sleep? These is so hard." Irene unnie said and she's having a hard time carrying a complaining Ella.

"It's your fault unnie! You woke both of us so early." I said and walk towards the kitchen.

"Have you all eaten yet?" I ask.

"Not yet unnie. Irene unnie knock on our doors early in the morning, let us freshen up but didn't let us eat breakfast." Chaeng said.

"You little bunny! You cook here!" I said.

"I'll be glad to cook breakfast. Now carry Ella." She said.

I carry Ella and let Irene unnie cook at the kitchen. I walk back towards the living area and saw some decorating things at the side.

"Who brought that?" I asked.

"Irene unnie, Miss Jennie." Lisa answered.

"Just call me Jennie when we're not at work." I said.

"Okay Mis- I mean Jennie." She said and smiled.

Oh my gosh! Her smiles are really beautiful.

"Mommy."

"Yes baby girl?" I ask Ella.

"Can I play with Naeun?"

"Of course you can but you need to take a bath first." I said and she nodded.

I excused the both of us and go to my room. I help Ella in freshening up and putting on clothes. We go back and everyone is at the dining.

"Let's eat now Mandu." Irene said.

"Can you please stop calling me Mandu? I'm not a mandu!" I complained and they laugh.

"Your cheeks look like a mandu unnie." Chaeng said.