Chapter Thirty-Five: Date

Lisa's POV

A week had past and we don't have any news from Bobby and Dahyun anymore. They just vanish out of nowhere. When we will visit Bobby, the nurse said that they left already. We also tried to contact Dahyun but she won't answer our calls.

"LISA!"

"Huh? Uh? What?" I ask Jennie.

I look at her and she seems pissed. Oh no, I didn't listen to what she said.

"Did you even listen to what I said?" She asks.

"Hihi, sorry Nini." I said and kissed her cheeks.

She smacks my arms.
"Yah! I told you a lot of things and you didn't listen to any of them?"

"Yah! That hurts Nini, sorry, I was thinking of somet-." She cut me off.

"Are you thinking about other girls?" She said and look at me sternly.

"Of course not! Why would I think about other girls, I have my girl with me." I said and wink at her.

"Psh! Go get me ice cream." She said.

I stand up and walk towards the kitchen to get Jennie's milk ice cream. It's just afternoon and we are just here at her penthouse watching movies. Ella is with Irene unnie and Seulgi, that's why she's not here.

"Here you go my Nini." I said and give her the ice cream.

"Thank you Lili. "

I sat down and Jennie moves to sit in between my legs and lean towards me. I hug her and put my chin on her shoulders.

"You know, I like it and I don't like it when you have your period." I said.

She smacks my legs.

"Ouch! See, you are too aggressive when you have your period." I teased.

She tilts her head to look at me and glared at me like an angry kitten. I pinch her mandu cheeks.

"Aw! That hurts." She said with her aegyo.

Now, this is what I like when she has her period.

"Aww! Sorry my baby Nini." I said and hug her tight.

"Lili, let's grab dinner outside." She said.

"I thought you'll cook dinner for us?" I ask her.

"I change my mind, I don't want to cook dinner later." She said.

"Okay, if you say so."

We stayed in our position until we finished two movies. I look at the time and it was six in the evening already. Jennie told me to prepare already and she'll just freshen up.

After some time, Jennie is done already and I stared at her as she goes down of the stairs.

My Nini is really beautiful.

"Yah! Why are staring?"

"Nothing, I just want to stare at your beautiful face the whole night." I said that made her blush.

"Yah! Stop that, let's go. I'm hungry." She said and I giggled.

I hold her hand as we exit the building. I open the car door for her and I walk around to ride at the driver's seat.

"Where do you wanna eat?" I ask her.

"Just drive, I'll tell you the location." She said and I nodded.

I started to drive and we are going away from the city. It took us half an hour until we reach a narrow path.

"Nini, are you sure the way is here?" I ask her as we go down the car.

"Yeah, we just need to walk straight."Jennie confidently said.

We walk towards the narrow path and after a few steps, a cute restaurant appears.

"Woah, how did you find this place?" I ask her.

"Secret! Now let's go." She said and pull me inside.

As we go in, only a few couples were there. We sat near a giant glass window and we can see stars from here.

Jennie ordered our food and I admire the dark sky full of stars.

"It's beautiful here right?"

"Yeah it is." I said.

After some time, our meal arrives and we started to eat. We enjoyed our dinner and talk a lot of things like we haven't seen each other for so long.

"Let's go." Jennie said.

" Are we heading home already?" I ask her.

"Ani, we are heading somewhere." She said and I nodded.

We left the cute restaurant and Jennie pulled me in another direction.

"Woah!" I said.

We are at a cliff and we can see the city of Seoul from her.

"You like it?" She asks.

"Of course I like it Nini. It's beautiful here." I said and smile at her.

"Good, come, let's sit." She said.

We walk towards a bench and sat there. We gell into a comfortable silence and we just admire the beauty of the city from here. I felt Jennie put her head on my shoulder then I hold her hand.

"Lili..."

"Hmm?"

"Are you happy?" She asks.

"Yes, I am happy. I am happy that I met you." I said and kissed the side of her head.

"Really? Even though I'm not that beautiful like your ex? Even though I am moody? Even thou-." I cut her off.

"Yes, I am happy. Don't compare your beauty to my ex. You are more beautiful. Even though your too moody, I'm still happy. Even though you aren't still answering me a yes." I said and chuckled.

She smacks my legs and said.
"Lili, look there at the sky."

"Why?" I confusedly ask.

"Just look up there." She said.

I look up there and waited. Minutes past and nothing still happen.

"Nini there is nothing up.."

Suddenly fireworks appear.

"there." I finished my sentence.

"Told you to just wait." I heard Jennie said.

The fireworks look amazing with the city light.

Suddenly, a word form coming from the fireworks.

"Yes." I read it out loud.

It got me confused.

"Yup, a yes Lili. Now you don't need to say that I haven't answered you yes."

WHAT THE F*CK*NG THING JUST HAPPENED?

-

Edited.