Chapter Seventeen: Am I?

Jennie's POV

The next day came and I am here at the kitchen cooking breakfast. Yesterday was fun. I was so upset when I come home and no one was around but then, they were just hiding to surprise.

"Good morning Nini." I heard someone said from behind.

It was Lisa, I told her to stay here yesterday. I don't know why I told her that but at least she agreed.

"Morning too Lili." I said.

Lili and Nini, they surely came from my dream. Last night I just called her Lili, like it was normal, she was shocked and I just told her that I want to call her with a nickname.

The most shocking scene last night, she hugged me. I feel so safe and happy when she hugged me. Like what I felt in my dream when I first hug her there.

"What can I help you with?"

"Just set up the table please." I said.

She nodded and get plates to put it on the table. I put the pancakes on the table and told Lisa that I would just wake up Ella. I walk up to my room and saw Ella still sleeping.

She played with Lisa til eleven and it was already passed of her sleeping time. She just falls asleep while playing with Lisa.

"Ella, baby. Wake up." I said and caress her cheeks.

She moved and remove my hands from her cheeks. My baby is still sleepy but I can't let her or she might sleep late at night again. That what happens when I let her sleep more.

"Baby, you need to wake up. Your Lisa unnie is waiting for you." I said.

I waited for some time and she finally opens her eyes.

"Really? She's still here?" She asks and I nodded.

Ella stands up from the bed and I carried her. We head down and saw Lisa making something.

"Good morning Lisa unnie!" Ella cheerfully greeted.

Lisa turned around and smiled.

"Morning princess."

I put Ella down and ask.
"What are you making?"

"Hot choco, do you want some?"

"Yeah sure and can you please make Ella some milk?"

She nodded, after making the hot choco and milk, she sat down beside me.

"Thank you Lisa unnie!" Ella thanked.

"Welcome Princess." She said.

We started to eat and in the middle of our eating, Jisoo unnie bragged in with Chaeng and Naeun.

"What are you doing here again?" I ask and rolled my eyes.

"Aw! Jenduek! Didn't you missed me?" Jisoo unnie asks.

"No, your basically here last night." I said.

"Yah! Why are you so savage." She said and fake cry.

They laugh and I just got shocked when I saw Chaeng sitting beside me already eating.

"Aw! Chaengah, didn't you eat breakfast yet?" I ask.

"I already did at Jisoo Unnie's unit." She said and still shoving pancakes on her mouth.

"In her unit? " Lisa ask.

"We sleep in Jisoo unnie's room!" Naeun said.

"What?! Are you both together?" I ask and give my unnie a knowing look.

"No? Not yet? I'm still courting her?" Jisoo unnie said that made me and Lisa gasp.

"Yah! Park Chaeyoung! You have explaining to do." Lisa said.

"Let me eat you monkey! I'll tell you later." Chaeng said.

"Uhm, I'll be going now." Jisoo unnie said.

"Oh no Unnie! You won't, you'll stay here." I said.

"I have work to do?"

"No! You don't have any work unnie." I said.

"Ugh! Fine!"

Hours had past and Lisa left already with Chaeng and Naeun. Ella cried when Lisa left, Ella just stops when Lisa promised her to come back here the next day. Ella falls asleep from to much crying, my poor baby.

"Unnie! Tell me."

I kept asking Jisoo unnie about her and Chaeng. I won't stop until she tells me everything.

"Yah! I told you already that I am courting her." She said.

"Since when?"

"Last month."

"Told yah! Chaeng is your girlfriend! In my dreams or not." I proudly said.

"Yeah, yeah and Lisa would be your wife. Kekeke." Unnie said.

"Yah! No she won't." I said.

"Yes she will! You both even have the Nini and Lili nickname! Did you tell her to call you Nini?"

"Ani, she just called me that when we were at the park." I said.

"Why?"

"Well, Kai suddenly go towards me an-." She cut me off.

"Kai? What?! Why didn't you tell me?!"

"He sat there and said sorry and all, he also said that I ho-." She cut me off again.

"What the heck!"

"Unnie let me finish first! He said that I hope I can be happy and all, then Lisa came calling me Nini." I said.

"Good thing Lisa came."

"Yeah, Kai thought Lisa was my someone, he gave Lisa some words." I said.

"Coz you both look like a couple." Unnie said.

"No we're not."

"Yes you are. Do you like Lisa?"

"Yes. What?! No!"

"YAH! YOU ALREADY SAID YES!" Unnie shouted.

"No! I don't like her."

"Coz you love her." Unnie said.

"Yah! No!"

"Jenduek your blushing! Just admit it." Unnie said.

"Let me tell you, I think you are falling for her already." Unnie added.

I gave her a confused look.

"First, you got jealous every time she's talking to other girls, don't deny that coz you look like an angry kitten when you are jealous. Second, you always smile when she will just pop out, out of nowhere. Third, you always talk about your day and Lisa would always be included. Fourth, you always stare at her like you admire her when she's talking. Fifth, you always stay attentive to her. Sixth, your mood changes easily when you see her. Actually, there are more. Just admit it Jenduek, falling for her is okay."

The words unnie said caught me off guard. Am I really like that when it comes to Lisa? Falling for her is not hard, I admit that. But, Am I really falling for her?

-

Edited.