Chapter Forty-Five: Happily Ever After

Lisa's POV

I am sitting here in front of the ICU waiting for the doctor to finish the operation.

Jennie got shoot, she pushed me and she was the one that got shot instead of me. I should be the one that got shoot, not her. She should be safe by now if I was the who got shoot.

"Lisa!"

I turn around to look who called me and it was Jisoo unnie, with Chaeng, Irene unnie and Seulgi.

Jisoo unnie hug me when she got into me. I cried.

"I'm sorry unnie, I'm so sorry."

"Shhhh, Lisayah, don't blame yourself."

"No unnie, I should be blamed, Jennie got shoot because of me. She should be here with you."

"Lisa, stop, Jennie will survive, alright, she's a strong girl, she'll fight." Jisoo unnie said.

We broke our hug and I nodded.

"Don't worry Lisa, okay?" Jisoo unnie said.

Everyone hugged me and I noticed that Ella and Naeun are not here.

"Where's Ella and Naeun?" I ask.

"I called Mich to look on them first." Irene unnie said.

"Okay, does Dahyun already know?" I them.

"Yeah, she's at the station right now." Rosie said.

I just nodded again.

I sat down on the chair and Jisoo unnie sat down beside me. Thirty minutes had past and the doctor came out, I immediately stand up and walk towards her.

"How is she? Is she good? Is her condition bad?" I ask right away.

"Don't worry Ms. Manoban, Ms. Kim is a fighter, she's good already, she's still sleeping, she might wake up tonight or tomorrow. We got the bullet out successfully and we check if there are any other concerns about her condition and good thing she's alright. We will move her to the private room, you can visit her after."

"Thank you doc." I said.

Thank God Jennie is okay, I don't know what to do if she'll leave me.

"Anyways, I will prescribe some medicine and ointment for Ms. Kim, let's talk about that in my office."

"I'll go, I'm Jennie's sister." Jisoo unnie said.

"Okay, let's go then."

They left and some nurses assist us towards Jennie's private room. We waited for the nurses to leave before we head in.

The three gasp seeing Jennie's condition.

"Oh gosh! My poor mandu, she has a lot of cuts and bruises." Irene unnie said.

Now it made me guilty more. She got a lot of bruises and cuts all over her body and then she got shoot just to save me.

"Hey Lisayah, I know what you are thinking, stop thinking about that, you didn't want these to happen. Don't worry, we are going to put Bobby behind bars forever. Dad is really angry on Bobby, he said he'll make sure that Bobby won't get out of prison." Irene unnie said.

"Thanks, unnie, but I think he should be put on a mental hospital or a rehab instead. He's being crazy and insane." I said.

"Okay, I will talk about that to Chief, I'll go now to the station, call me when my cousin woke up."

"Take care unnie." Me and Chaeng said at the same time.

Unnie left with Seulgi and I am left with Chaeng and Jennie.