Chapter Thirty-Nine: Lost

Lisa's POV

Thursday came so fast and we had a lot of things to do for the near opening of Kim's hotel at Gangnam City.

"Here's your coffee." I said and I put a cup of coffee at Jennie's desk.

"Thanks Lili." She said not giving me a glance.

She's to focus on the paper works and I don't mind it. I walk out of her office and sat at my desk and check some emails.

Many wanted to have an appointment with Jennie but our sched is already full for this week til next week.

As I respond to some emails, Jennie suddenly talked from the intercom.

"Lili, could you please get the contract from Unnie?"

"Okay, I'll get it now."

I stand up from my chair and walk towards Jisoo unnie's office. I didn't saw Chaeng at her desk so I knock on Unnie's office before heading in.

"What do you need Lisayah?" Unnie asks while reading some papers.

"Jennie is already asking for the contract. If your done signing it, I'll get it already." I said.

"Ow! Right, I forgot to tell Chaeng to gave it to her already. Here." Unnie said giving the contract to me.

"Thanks, unnie, by the way, where's Chaeyoung?"

"Getting some coffee." She said.

"Okay, I'll go ahead now Unnie, don't stress yourself to much." I told her.

"Yeah, go now, shoo!" Unnie said.

I laugh and head out. I knock on Jennie's office door and opened it. I walk towards her and place the contract down.

"Here's the contract Nini. Do you need anything more?"

"Thank Lili, nope." She said.

"Okay, call me if you want anything." I said.

"Okay, Lili.."

"Ne?"

"I love you!"

"Kekeke! I love you too Nini." I said and wink.

She giggled and continue to work. I walk out of her office again and continue my work.

Time goes by so fast and lunch came. Many employees are having their lunch at the canteen of the company or outside the company. I knock on Jennie's door to tell her that it's lunchtime already.

I slowly open her door and saw her sleeping on her desk, her arms on her desk and her head are on top of them, looking at the left.
My Nini is surely tired. She always sleeps late at night and wakes up early to cook breakfast. Haist! If only I could cook, she won't need to wake up early to make some breakfast.

I slowly tap her cheeks to wake her up.

"Nini, wake up, let's grab some lunch." I said.

She didn't move.

"Nini, wake up now." I said again and tap her cheeks.

She groaned and slowly open her eyes. She sits properly and looks at the time.

"Oh gosh! Why did I fall asleep!" She said to herself.

"Nini, continue that later, we need to grab some lunch. I'm sure your hungry too, you didn't eat your breakfast properly this morning." I said.

"Okay, right, sorry Lili." She said and pouts.

"Aww! Don't need to be sorry my Nini. Love you." I said and gave her a peck on her lips.

"Love you too. Let's go."

We head out holding hands together and as we go out, we saw Jisoo unnie and Chaeng.

"Are you guys going to get some lunch?" Rosé ask.

We nodded.

"Let's go together, double date." Unnie said and wink.

We laugh and walk in the elevator. As we walk down the lobby, many employees look at us. Well, they knew that the CEO and the Vice President of YG company are in a relationship with their secretaries.

Just like what we always do, we didn't mind their stares at us and walk out of the building.

"Where are we going to eat?" Ask Jennie.

"The restaurant near here." Jisoo unnie said.

We nodded and ride Jennie's car while Jisoo unnie and Chaemg ride Unnie's car.
I started to drive and we got first at the restaurant near YG.

We head in and find a seat for us when they arrive, we ordered our food and waited for it to be served.

"By the way, uncle will come home before the opening of the hotel, he'll attend the opening." Jisoo unnie said.

"Ow really? Does Irene unnie know?" Jennie ask.

"Nope, he said he wanted to surprise unnie."

"Okay."

After a while, our food was served and we started to eat.

"Is that Sana and... Dahyun?" Jisoo unnie asks looking somewhere.

I turn around to check if it is really the two of them and yeah it is. They are busy talking to each other as they sat.

"Yeah, how do they know each other?" Jennie ask.

"I don't know." Rosie said.

"Maybe they are friends?" I said.

"Yeah, maybe, let's not mind them." Jennie said.

"Wae Jenduek? Remembering something you did at the amus- ouch!"

"Shut up unnie, finish your food." Jennie said and rolled her eye.

I laugh at her and she looks at me glaring. I stop laughing and continued to eat my lunch.

"Your ao under!" Unnie said and laugh.

"So? Your under too unnie, admit it." I said and stick my tongue out.

"No I'm not." She denied.

"Yes you are unnie." Jennie agreed.

"No, not gonna happen."

"Ow shut up you chickin." Rosie said that made unnie go silent.

"See? You're under." I whispered and she glared at me.

After finishing our food, Jennie goes to the restroom and we waited for her. Minutes had past and she's not yet back.

"What is Jenduek doing?"

"I'll check on her." I said.

I stand up and walk towards the restroom but as I go inside no one is around. Every cubicle is open and I can't see Jennie anywhere.

I go out and go back to our table.

"Didn't Jennie got back here yet?" I ask.

"No, why?" Rosie ask.

"She's not at the restroom." I said.

Oh gosh, these is making me nervous.

"What? Did she left the restaurant without us?" Unnie ask.

"She won't do that, her car keys are with me." I said.

"I- I'll talk to the manager and ask to look at the CCTV." Unnie said and stand up.

Please don't be lost Jennie.

-

Edited.