Epilogue

Jennie's POV

7 years had past and everything went amazing.

Every one of us is happy.

Irene unnie and Seulgi, they got married 4 years ago and they have now two children. Juaqin Keith, a six-year-old boy that they adopted 5 years ago, and Keila Angelique, a four-year-old girl that Irene unnie gave birth. They tried the thing called IVF.

6 years ago, Jisoo unnie married Chaeng, they were the first one who got married among us. Unnie said she loves Rosie so much that she needed her to marry already. They took full custody on Naeun, Kim is now her last name like her mommy Rosie and she is now a big girl, she turned 12 last week. Rosie gave birth to a healthy baby boy name Aydin River, he's now 5 and he looks so handsome with Unnie and Chaeng's genes. Currently, Chaeng is five-month pregnant and we still don't know the gender of the baby.

They are now happy with their family, and I am happy for them.

7 years ago, when I woke at the hospital, I thought everything was a dream again, but it wasn't, Lisa was there with me and our daughter Ella.

I love Lisa with all my heart, she took care of me and Ella, she loves us unconditionally and didn't leave our side.

5 years ago, Lisa and I got married, it was the happiest day of my life. 

Never thought that everything would be real, she was just my dream and now she is here with me in my life. Lisa is the best thing I could ever have.

My Ella Ruby Rose is now a 12-year-old girl, she grew up so fast, she doesn't want us to call her a baby anymore, but no matter what, she will always be our baby. We tried the IVF like what Rosie and Irene unnie did, luckily, I gave birth to a handsome boy, Prince Luca Jase, he got Lisa's brown doll eyes and nose, he even acts like his dada, just like Keith, he is five. When Luca was three, I gave birth to our baby girl Paulette Luna Jade, she's the sweetest. Luna is two years old and just like Ella, she a dada's girl. Good thing Luca was a mommy's boy.

My family is what I treasure the most, they are the treasure that I should secure and make sure that no one will get them away from me.

"Mommy, dada?" I heard Luna ask.

"Dada's not yet home baby." I said.

Luna frown and I giggled.

I carried Luna and go down the stairs
Lisa and I bought a house, a simple yet a beautiful house. It's peaceful here and the kids love it here, they always play at our backyard. We still go to the penthouse with everyone, we always spend christmas and new years there.

"Mommy we're home!" I heard Ella shouted.

Ella hug me when she saw me and kissed Luna on her cheeks.

"Why are you sad?"

"Luca threw away the flower that my crush gave to me." Ella said.

My baby turned to a young lady now.

"It was ugly mommy! Even noona's crush is ugly." Luca said and his arms crossed.

What a protective brother.

"No he is not ugly." Ella said.

"Okay, don't start a fight you two, change your clothes now." I said and they run upstairs.

"NO RUNNING!"

"SORRY MOMMY!"

"Dada!" Luna shouted when she saw her dada.

"Hi my baby girl." Lisa said and carried her.

"Hi Nini." She greeted me and kiss me on the lips.

"Why are you frowning?"

"A boy kissed my princess' cheeks, he has no rights to do that." Lisa said.

"Silly, just accept the fact that our elder is big now, she's a young lady." I said.

"Still, right Luna?"

Luna just stares at her dada.

Our two kids came back and we spent our day talking, playing, watching and catching up with each other.

Seeing these, I am proud.  I am proud that my dreams came true, my dreams are worth it. Being with Lisa is worth it. Having a family with her is worth it.

"Hey, why are you smiling my Nini?"

"Nothing, I'm just happy."

"I love you my Nini. You are my forever."

I smiled at her.

"I love you too Lili, and you are MY DREAM COME TRUE"

-End-