Chapter Thirty-Four: Bobby

Lisa's POV

The next day came and I happily woke up beside my two beautiful angels. Last night made me feel relief, I feel happy and okay. I don't need to worry just like what my angels told me, but I am still worried.

What if Bobby steals Jennie and Ella away from me? What if Jennie realiz-

"Lili, Dahyun is already waiting at the parking, let's go." I heard Jennie said.

"Okay." I shortly said.

"Unnie, we'll go ahead now, remember your with a kid don't be in your own world with Seulgi. Okay?"

"Yah! Just go you two! And Lisa, make sure nothing bad will happen, okay?" Irene unnie reminds me.

"Yes unnie. Bud, we'll go ahead, take care of my princess."

"Yes I will. Take care." Seulgi said.

We head out of the penthouse and ride the elevator. Ella is still sleeping so we didn't bother to wake her up to say goodbye. I felt Jennie hold my hand and I look at her. She smiled and I smile back.

As we reach the parking, we immediately saw Dahyun's car. I open the car door for Jennie at the shotgun seat and I sat at the back of the car.

"Ready to go?" Dahyun ask.

"Yes." Me and Jennie said at the same time.

Dahyun drives and we are in silence the whole ride. Minutes past and we stop in front of a... Hospital?

"Why are we in front of a hospital?" Jennie ask.

"To meet my brother, let's go." Dahyun said.

What? Is Bobby sick?

We entered the hospital and Jennie holds my hand.

"Your hands are cold." I said to her.

"Yeah, don't mind it." She said.

I nodded and kissed her forehead.

We stop in front of a door and it has a name on it at the side. 'Kim Jiwon'

"I'll enter first, I'll tell him that you guys are already here. Don't worry, he won't do anything bad, by the way, he also knows about your relationship, I told him that." Dahyun said and we nodded.

She knocks on the door before heading inside.

"Do you think he has a serious illness?" Jennie ask.

"I don't know, maybe we'll find it out later." I said.

Suddenly the door opens and Dahyun told us to go in. As we go in, we saw Bobby. Lying down the hospital bed and some tubes connected to him. Oh gosh! What happened to him?

"Thank you for coming." He said and smiled.

"I'll just be outside, call me if you need anything." Dahyun said and left.

We fell into silence then I decided to start the conversation.

"How are you man?"

"Well, as you can see, I am not good." He said.

Right, he is sick.

"What happened to you?" I ask.

"I have a serious illness with no cure. A life-limiting illness." He said.

What? Does that mean his life has a limit?

"Why? What happened? How did you get that?" Jennie ask.

"I don't know, if you remember, back then, I always got sick more often and I get weak. So I think that's where everything starts." He said.

We fell into silence again. This is so awkward.

"You guys don't need to pity me. I'm okay, I already accepted that my life will end soon. But before I sleep for so long, I wanted to talk to you guys."

"About what?" Jennie ask.

"I wanted to say sorry to both of you. Well, Lisa, I know I didn't do anything bad to you but I still wanted to say sorry to my best bud for leaving you back then without saying a word."

"Nah, it's okay, I already forgive you, you know I can't stay angry at my best friend for long." I said.

"Yeah right. Jennie, I really have to say sorry to you, I made a lot of mistakes. I hope you can still forgive me. Sorry for leaving you and your daughter, I only did that because that time I already knew about my illness." He said.

"That's okay, I mean you hurt me but I already moved on, I am happy now." She said.

"Yeah I know that. You know, when Dahyun told me that Lisa is courting you, I feel happy."

"Huh? Really?" I ask him.

"Yeah, coz I know that you'll take good care of Jennie and Ella, I know you will love both of them with all your heart. Oh! And I am glad that you broke up with your clumsy ex." He said that made us laugh.

"Don't worry Lisayah, I won't still your girls, just make sure they are both happy."

"Yes I will make sure of that." I said.

"Jennie, Lisa might be stubborn, hard-headed and, annoying, she is still a baby inside."

"Yup I know that. I thought I was just taking care of one child but then I am really taking care of two kids." Jennie said.

"Yah! I am not like that." I said and pouts.

"Yes you are." Jennie said.

"You guys are so cute!" Bobby said.

We talk more to catch up. Now I am relaxed that he has no plans in stealing my angels.

"Bobby, can I ask you a question?"

"What is it?"

"Do you want to meet Ella?" Jennie ask.

I look at him.

"Honestly, I want to, but I don't."

"Huh? What do mean?" I ask him.

"I am contented in seeing her photos, and I don't want to get too attached to her. I mean, I want too but there is no use anyway, I am dying already." Bobby said.

"You know, you can see her." Jennie said.

I agree, he deserves to see Ella too even though he did something back then.

"I know you'll let me, thank you for that, but I really don't want too." He said.

"Okay, I respect your decision." Jennie said.

"Thank you guys, now I can make sure that someone will take care of Jennie and Ella for me. I know you'll always protect them." Bobby told me.

"Yes I will."

-

Edited.