Furigoma

CH.1

Furigoma

"If you dare ruin it, it'll be the end for you."

"Ah!" He shouted. He rubbed his head with his left hand, messaging his forehead gently.

"it's just another stupid nightmare." He whispered over and over to himself. He breathed slowly, his chest going up and down as he breath. He sigh.

The birds were chirping just like any other day. The sunlight lighted up his room, passing off the white curtain that was dangling on the window, bringing the color of soft yellow red-ish color. In a matter of second, his dark bedroom became very bright because of the sun.

"Today's the day I guess.." He said followed by a chuckle.

The 188cm blondie name was Erwin Smith. The only son of the Smith family. The Smith family, one of the most noble and respected family in the three biggest region, Rose, Maria, and Sina, was a family that was known for the famous Smith Inc. The Smith Inc. was also known as the prestigious company that had an influence in both economic and politic of the three regions. A lot of small company, industry, and politicians look up to this company. The company itself was a company that worked on the weaponry and armory. About three months ago, the company started working on a brand new project. The Smith family decided to do a study field, they went from places to places. Edward Smith, the head of the Smith Inc. and Erwin's stepfather, decided to move his son to the capital city of Maria to continue his education.

S. Corp Highschool. That was the school he moved to. It wasn't a bad school, in fact it was known as one of the most prestigious school in Maria. Despite being an elite school it also applied scholarship for students who had financial problem. So there were both rich and poor students in S. Corp Highschool. Although it was a school with both rich and poor students, they got along very well together. There were 0 cases of bullying because the school was very strict with the rules.

Erwin smirked. This is the type of school he wanted to go to. A school with strict rules and well-mannered student. A starting line for the plan he had arranged for the past years under the smiths roof.

The school gates looked stunning. With the cherry blossom tree decorated on both sides of the gate. White and grey paint that show a serious aura of the school matched perfectly with the green bushes around the school gate. The amazing view made Erwin lips curve a little. It was indeed beautiful.

Erwin placed his shoes in his locker, he swapped his shoe with his indoors shoe. The black school bag tangled on his shoulder as he bent down a little to reach his locker.

"Woah, is he new? Haven't see someone like him before."

"Blond hair, blue eyes, tall figure... Yeah I think he's new."

"He looks good tho. I wonder which class he's in."

"Well look who's popular."

A man on his 40s stood beside him. He was bold with black circles around his eyes that gave him an intimidating look scarier than any urban legend ghost. He had fair brown skin and wrinkled face. He stood straight beside Erwin as if he was on a military service.

"Mr. Shadis." Erwin said as he bowed down to the man infront of him.

"It's a good thing you're not late Erwin." Mr. Shadis spoke with his deep hoarse tone of his.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world." Erwin said, smiling.

"It's great that you knew who I was before I even introduce myself."