FreakyFrenchman

France's POV:

"Ohonhonhon~" I giggled under my breath as I gaze over the sea of states. My finger twists a loose lock of my fabulous blonde hair. The light bounces off my silky mane with such grace that it appears to be glowing. My mischievous eyes dart back and forth as I search for a particular region to *ahem* connect with~(oh god I hate myself).

I leisurely stroll around the wide-oval room. My arms swaying with my lazy movements as I observe the other states. Reunions begin to pop up around France while he continues to stroll around aimlessly. Their warm connections and happy aura intimidate me. Hugs, kisses, and even crying were heard. Where is she? My desires are tearing me apart! If only my love was enough to bring the ceiling down!

Suddenly, a loud noise was heard as a large object hurtles unto the ground.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" I screamed with fright as specks of dust and dirt-stained my velvet blouse. I let out a cough and the air in front of me. Dust particles and grime filled my vision as I blink intensely to see what has fallen. It appeared to be a large chandelier with a gold-like color and crystals hanging from its light holders. The chandelier was broken in two with many cracked arms and crystals. The floor was dented with such brutality that it resembled a crater from a meteor. A young man with olive skin emerged from the disaster with a triumphant look on his face.

"That was some hardcore parkour, y'all! What did I miss?" Questioned the boy. He had curly dirty blond hair that was speckled with dust and soft brown eyes that seem to brighter every time he smiled. His clothes were simple; consisting of a striped blue shirt with brown shorts that were almost ripped to shreds.  I was still stunned by his lack of fashion sense and the mini tornado that struck right in front of me.

"Yo, France my man! Do you remember me? I'm Louisiana! You sold me for cheap back then but it ain't that bad! You alright, buddy?" He rapidly fired with such ease that I could barely keep up with him. Did America change him?! He used to be dignified and composed with a love for elegance! Now he is a wild animal!? SACRE BLEAU! Suddenly, I snapped, with the beauty of course.

"O', my sweet, little boy!" I shriek as I embrace Louisiana with much force. "W'at 'appened to your magnificent face? Zhis iz unacceptable! Please come over to my place, I shall make you look more 'andsome like before." I continued to rant as my grip began to unconsciously tighten around the suffocating boy's neck.

The poor boy was beginning to not enjoy the reunion because he tried very hard to grab my attention. "OI, man, stop trying to suffocate me after we just have seen each other!" Louisiana roared with agitation as I continue to hug him. Louisiana struggled with much determination once more as he kicked my *ahem* private parts. Inhumane noises had burst out from my weeping body. I immediately let go of my arms in pain and comically deflated unto the floor; a puff of mist emitting from my open lips.

"Oh, uh, sorry? That alright bud, I'll just, uh, leave you there. That fine?" Questioned the boy. He stared awkwardly at the still figure of me as he patted my head lightly.

"You too, amigo?" Asked a girl with curiosity as she strolled into the conversation with an alligator trailing behind her. She turned her head to witness my lifeless body and gave me a face of utter pity. "I don't have a d*ck, but that looks like it hurt."

"Yeah, I ain't dying yet. What's up with them?" Louisiana said with much uncertainty. Florida(I assume) shakes her head in disappointment. I groggily lift up my arm to grab their attention.

"Can you please get Monaco, ma petite fille?" I ask almost inaudibly as I slam my arm unto the ground.

--------------------------------------------

Hey, gamers and non-gamers! Mango, here! Woooooo! Another chapter!!!!! *insert confetti cannons* This book has also hit 1000 reads!!! How amazing is that? *insert another confetti cannon* This is amazing, thank you all for supporting me by voting my chapters, adding this story to your library, and following me. This is just unbelievable. Please continue to vote and stuff! I really appreciate it! Thank you and have an epic day!

~Mango