15: Old Friend

So...you're probably wondering where chapter 14 is...

Well...just don't worry about it...The plot of chapter 14 is hinted upon in this chapter

and if ya don't get it, they had sex

I'm still debating whether or not I should post it

Y/n wakes up sore as h*ll from...events that happened the previous night. She was lying comfortably on America's chest. 

She whines a bit when she tries to move, accidentally waking him up. 

"Morning, Angel," He mumbles groggily. 

Y/n just groans a bit in response and nuzzles her face into his neck.

"You okay?" 

"No..."

"Do you want me to get you a painkiller?" America asks with a bit of worry laced in his tone. 

"Maybe..."

He kisses her on the cheek before moving her away and getting up. Y/n immediately regrets saying yes. 

"Nooo...it's cold..." She whines, wrapping her arms around his waist as he sits on the edge of the bed. "Come back..." 

America smiles and runs his fingers through her hair for a few moments. 

"I'll be quick," He assures her. 

America stands up and gets dressed before walking over to the dresser. He then leaves her a few things to wear next to her on the bed. Y/n quickly remembers that she wasn't actually wearing anything and takes what he leaves her with a blush on her face. 

She just finished getting dressed when he walks back in. 

He hands her a glass of water and a pill before sitting on the edge of the bed. Y/n takes the painkiller from him and swallows it. 

She sets the glass of water on the nightstand. 

"What do you want for breakfast?" He asks.

"Toast," She replies. Y/n then leans forward and wraps her arms around him again. "But first more cuddles..." 

America chuckles and pulls them both back down to the bed. Y/n giggles when he kisses her cheeks repeatedly in a playful manner. 

"Hey!" 

He laughs at her reaction before finally calming down. They both lay there in comfortable silence for several minutes, Y/n snuggled up to his chest and America curled around her protectively. 

She felt peaceful laying with him. His fingers were running through her hair, gently pulling out any knots or tangles. Y/n hums and presses closer against him.

"Does it feel good?" America asks softly. 

"Mhm..." She mumbles. 

Y/n didn't want the moment to end.

But her hunger gets the better of her soon enough. Her stomach lets out a small grumble. 

"Hungry?" America says in amusement. 

"No..."

He kisses the top of her head. "I'll go make you something to eat,"

She reluctantly lets him stand so that he can leave. After a few minutes, America returns with food for both of them. 

They sit side-by-side in bed for a while even after they finish. 

"Do you have any meetings today?" Y/n asks.