26: Sessions

Heyo sorry that this may seem like it's getting a little rushed, I'm running out of motivation by this point and I'm trying to finish before I do

Also this is a super short chapter

The first therapy session was mostly Y/n crying, but that was to be expected. However, as the sessions went on, she was slowly getting better. Even she knew that it would probably take a long time for her to get completely better. 

One session, America had to go to work. But Y/n made him go because it was his job. She wanted to feel comfortable in sessions by herself anyway. He begrudgingly agrees. 

Of course, it was hard. Y/n comes home crying, but sees that America isn't there yet. So she goes into their room, grabs a bunch of blankets and pillows and whatnot, and almost makes a nest for herself. She swaddles herself in the blankets and pillows as a way to make herself calm down and feel safe. 

Y/n closes her eyes and falls asleep until America gets home. 

By the time he does get back, it's a bit late. America walks into the living room, find that she's not there, and heads to the bedroom in hopes of finding her. 

He does find her, curled up and wrapped in all sorts of blankets and surrounded with pillows. America knows why she was doing it, and walks over to the bed. He sits across from her and touches her shoulder gently. 

"Hey Angel," 

She opens her eyes lazily and stretches a bit. Then grumbles and snuggles deeper into her pillow. 

He chuckles a bit before laying down next to her. America wraps his arms around his tired girlfriend and pulls her close to him. 

"Hi Stars..." She says tiredly. 

"Hi," He replies. "Hard session?" 

Y/n nods, wrapping her arms around him in return. 

"I sure you did great," America tells her softly. "Even without me there,"

"I was scared..." 

"I know. But did you finish it?"

"Yeah..."

"Then you did a good job," He kisses the top of her head gently. "Are you hungry?" 

"A little," She admits in a lighter tone of voice. "Can we get McDonald's?"

America laughs. "Anything you want,"