Chapter Two

The blonde mage walked down the street staring at all the building listening in on everyone's conversations attempting to drown out the constant voices ringing in her head. She focused on people talking. The sound of her footsteps on the gravel anything to keep her distracted. Her head was pounding with a headache that she got days ago when the voices first had started. The constant pounding in her head made her eyes squint and forehead tense up. She just continued her walk to the Guild but it seemed to drag on longer and longer and longer. Finally arriving she hesitated to open the doors.

Wow pathetic Guild.

I agree

Ours was much better

Hmph Weakling.

Your friends are going to judge you.

Yes! And then you will hurt them just like your mom hurt Lilic.

She swung the doors open despite her minds protests and locked eyes with Natsu who smiled and pointed to a chair next to him.

Okay Lucy just like a normal person would. Smile and walk step by step right then left right then left.. Great you got that over with now just sit.

Natsu smiled then turned to talk to everyone who was sitting around the table. Erza, Wendy, Gray, Natsu and Lucy were all around the square shaped table. Underneath the table Lucy couldn't stop her legs from shaking. She had to admit she wasn't sure if she was gonna pull off this "being fine" thing especially when her head was killing her along with her hands that were shaking violently.

Lucy are you frightened ?

That your going to become sick

and hurt someone special to you

like your mom hurt Lilic.

"Lucy can you pass me a napkin" Wendy asked politely. Lucy nodded she could give Wendy a napkin. She reached for one because it was the normal thing to do and gave it to Wendy. Her eyes suddenly felt itchy she rubbed it until it started getting teary.

"Lucy are you crying?" Gray asked

"n-no my eye just itches" Lucy replied she grabbed another napkin and wiped her eye. Why had she rubbed it so much?

Lucy your going to die just like your mom di-

"Shut up! I will not! You made my mom do that!" Lucy shouted out loud she stood up everyone staring at her. She backed away slowly into a corner sliding her back against the wall covering her head with her hands. Everyone was now confused on what was wrong with her. Natsu slowly tried to approach her but she held out her hand.

"Don't come near me" She snapped " I don't want to hurt you. " She started crying forcefully grabbing her hair pulling her scalp. Everyone froze to where they sat or stood. Natsu was debating on whether or not he should go up to her or not but he decided not too. Makarov told everyone to go on with their business. Lucy only let him come up to her and interact with her. Makarov and Laxus ended up bringing her home making sure she made it safe. Natsu was jealous but it was Laxus he was practically a robot and too old for Lucy anyways. Natsu was still worried sick for Lucy. He didn't know what was going on with her or why she had this random break down. He wanted to check on her but everyone told him to leave her alone and Erza threatened him so he obeyed. Sighing it was getting late so him and Happy headed off home.