Chapter Four

"Oi, Flame brain what's wrong with her?" Gray asked pointing to Lucy who was asleep in Natsu's lap. Natsu arrived about 20 minutes earlier and decided to sit on the floor he cradled Lucy's head in his lap and strokes her hair.

"Eh? What'd you call me!" He shouted clenching his fist tensing up. Lucy started moving a little bit but then went still falling deeper into sleep.

"Chill, you don't wanna wake her do you?" Natsu unclenched his fist and loosened up

" I don't know what wrong with her she slept in an alley-way last night and she's complaining about voices in her head "

Levy popped into the conversation worried about her best friend "Lu-chan must be freezing I'll go get her a blanket! " before anyone could speak she ran off to who knows where to get a blanket but arriving 20 seconds later. "Here ya go!" Natsu excepted it but both of the boys eyes were wide with surprise.

"Where the hell did you get a blanket?" Gray asked scratching the top of his head.

"The infirmary duh! Well I hope Lu-chan feels better! I gotta run! "

Natsu wrapped the blanket around her as Gray sat next to him. Gray was secretly jealous that Natsu was holding Lucy like that. He wanted to be that person. Jealousy taking over him he decided to try something"Flame brain we can take turns holding Lucy -- I mean your legs must be asleep so I thought you might wanna stretch for awhile"

Natsu furrowed his brow "Oi, Popsicle since when do you care so much about me?" his voice accusing

Gray mentally face palmed for saying what he had said. Natsu could see right through his lies. He really just wanted to hold Lucy. "Just thought I could be helpful."

"Well, I think I'll just hold her besides she is my BEST FRIEND!" He shouted then put his hand over his mouth realizing his mistake. Lucy stirred blinking her eyes a couple times. Gray and Natsu were staring at her. Embarrassed, she hid under the blanket but Natsu gently pulled it away from her face and helped her sit up. Both the boys had their eyes on her. Her head was pounding and for some reason there was tension lingering in the air.

Finally! Are these your two boyfriends?

Yes! You are following in your mothers footsteps!

You are going to harm them.

Lilic

Lilic

Lilic

Lilic

IS DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU HOW COULD YOU

Lucy squeezed her eyes tight scooting away from the two. Her head was pounding, vision blurry, and she felt faint.

"Luce it's okay.. what's wrong" Natsu asked making his way towards her she curled up in a ball again and was rocking back and fourth. Natsu tapped on her shoulder which made her look up. Her eyes were already puffy and cheeks were red. Lucy's breathing was shallow it sounded like she was gasping for air but yet nothing was wrong with her lungs. Lucy backed away again from Natsu earning stares from most of the Guild members.

"Luce, it's me Natsu! I won't hurt you" Natsu said quietly. Lucy couldn't take it anymore she had to tell Natsu everything. If she kept it bottled up like this inside of her she was going die. Literally. She ran up to Natsu wrapping her arms around his neck digging her face into his shoulder. "N-Natsu" She whispered "Im scared"

"Why are you scared, Luce" His voice was muffle by her hair but she could hear him.

"I want to kill myself.." Natsu's eyes widened his mouth slighted partly. He tightened his grip for if he let go he was worried she might disappear forever. Worried, He took Lucy outside to where no one was staring at them he locked their hands together. Their breathe showing like smoke in the air.

"Lucy explain." He said sternly.

Her breathe hitched and she wiped away some tears but it didn't help the constant flow.

"Natsu, my mother. What's happening to me right now happened to h-her"

"What's happening to you?" Curiosity lacing his childish voice.

" I-I'm going insane.. These voices in my head. They are the same one in my mothers. " She paused trying to make the words come out clear but she choked out the last sentence " It became to much to handle and she hurt someone. She k-killed Lilic my older sister." Natsu wrapped one arm around her telling her it's okay if she doesn't want to continue but she does anyway "She got locked aw-ay s-she couldn't h-handle it any longer. S-so one morning I-I went to go s-see her and she was hanging by a rope from a t-tree. I thought she was sleeping b-but people began screaming when I tried to touch her. A W-women pulled me away and I didn't know what was going on. But it's clear now she killed herself" She snapped she began full on crying nothing could stop the heartache that was in her chest. Her constant sobs made her shake she felt faint again like she could just pass out any moment.

Your going to kill yourself

Lilic and Layla miss you

don't forget Jude!

Your family misses you Lucy come back!

Lucy released from Natsu's grip but he kept a lock on their hands. "Lucy don't kill yourself please. Everyone in the Guild.. They love you.. I don't know what the voices are saying or how they work but, We will always be here to help you so p-please" He started to choke up and looked at the ground when he looked up he had a tear running down his face "Please don't kill yourself"