Epilouge

It was the day of Lucy's funeral but Natsu didn't attend. He hasn't left Lucy's house since the incident

"Lucy.. LUCY! NO!" Natsu raced toward her body which was hanging limply by the rope. He burnt the rope and caught her body. Tears running down his face he checked for a pulse but never found one. Happy was laying on her stomach sobbing. "Natsu who did this to her" Happy said softly his sobs consuming his voice. Natsu didn't know what to say. He knew who did this too her but he didn't have the guts to tell it too Happy it would just make him more upset. "Natsu!" Happy yelled snapping him out of his dream land. Natsu rubbed his fingers through his hair he was collapsed to the ground Lucy's body about 6 inches away from him. "Happy get off of her" He said quietly "She's dead don't touch her"

"But Natsu! Lu-shee is my friend! I won't!"

"HAPPY!" Natsu shouted. Happy immediately flew off and into Natsu's chest. Natsu's breathe kept hitching and tears flowed at a constant pace. "Dammit!" He yelled punching the floor. This was all his fault he knew she wasn't okay but let her stay alone anyway."

"Dammit! YOU PROMISED LUCE!"

Natsu was crying again it seemed normal to him now. Anytime he heard her name or even thought about her it brought him to tears.

"Natsu.." It was Gray they have become close ever since the incident he was actually the one to comfort Natsu on that day.

"Natsu? You here?" Gray shouted it echoed through the house. He was worried neither Lucy of Natsu were at the guild. He looked around her kitchen then around her living room. Finally making his way to her bedroom to where he found Natsu.

crying.

The sight shocked him but what shocked him even more was seeing Lucy still, lifeless, and pale. Natsu looked up at Gray his eyes filled with pain and grief. Happy had left to to home because he was too upset to see Lucy's body like that.

"G-gray s-she did this to herself" Natsu's voice cracked then he dug his head into his knees trying to hide his face. Gray still stood their in shock but slowly made his way towards her body. He needed to see for Hisself if she was dead then he could accept it almost making it here he was stopped.

"Don't even touch her." Natsu said sternly then returned to his ball form.

"You sure you're not coming?"

"I said no." Natsu replied

"I know... I know it's been hard her death.. and all but it's been hard on everyone else too cmon.. Lucy would've wanted you to go"

Gray hit a soft spot and he snapped "You don't ever tell me what Luce would've wanted! You don't know her feelings or emotions! So stop pretending like you do!" He buried his head into her pillow breathing in her scent.

Gray huffed and left leaving Natsu alone again. He decided to re-read the note she left before she- Y'know..

Dear Fairy Tail,

I apologize deeply for you having to see me like this. I couldn't take it anymore the voices.. They wouldn't stop and they won't stop until I ended it. Until I ended my life. As you know my mother died from a sickness. It wasn't however a physical sickness but a mental one. She complained of having two voices in her head a boy and a girl. She eventually couldn't stand it and ended up hanging herself from a tree. A gruesome sight to see really it was scarred in my mind forever and I'm sorry if my body hanging from a rope has scarred your mind. I am now at peace now with my family. Lilic my older sister would have wanted me to do this.

He skipped down to the more personal messages.

Levy please.. please forgive me for what I have done. I did not want to hurt you in any way. You are and always will be my best gal- friend and I'm going to miss you deeply. I am so sorry I tried to kill you I hope you understand that. But hey I hope you and Gajeel get together it was brave of him stepping in front of that knife for you..
Erza, Gray, Wendy, Happy and Carla. I am sorry I never said goodbye to you. I swear you all mean the world to me. I left a raw fish in the fridge if Happy wants to eat it.. I know how much the little blue goblin is going to want it. Happy please don't cry over my death for long I always will love you even if you get annoying. Please comfort Natsu if he is feeling bad I'm not sure how he will take this.. Erza thank you for being such a great friend and always being there for me and helping me through my boy troubles. You are a strong girl mentally and physically and don't let my death get you down! Wendy and Carla, You guys are the cutest little things. Wendy I know we haven't known each other for long but you are the sweetest and most kind-hearted person in Fiore. I know you are going to grow up into a strong busty-women! Stay sweet ! Gray, The first time I met you, you had no clothes on and scared me half to death. But I came to realize you were-

"Ick" Natsu said out loud he didn't have to re-read Grays he had enough of the bastard already. He skipped down to his..

Natsu,

Natsu I'm sorry. Your probably angry at me right now and I understand why. I know I promised and everything but this is where I belong. I belong with my family I can't stay here on Earthland it just doesn't seem right. Natsu you were always there for me through this voices ordeal. You were the only one who kept me from killing myself earlier your hugs were the best and I wish I could hug you one last time but the voices are rushing me. Natsu I never got to tell you this but..

I love you. I want to kiss you. Hold you. Hug you. and call you mine but I guess it's a little late for that now.. Natsu I'm sorry I broke the promise.. But I'll always be in your heart just remember that. Be happy.. Move on with your life don't mourn over me for too long. Natsu I hope you fall in love with a girl and make her feel special like you made me feel.. I hope you can move past this and forget about me. But just remember I will ALWAYS love you.

Forever and Always

Lucy