Chapter 6

***TRIGGER WARNING**********

Lucy sprinted to her apartment Natsu and Gray trailing not far behind her. She almost killed Levy. This was not forgivable she knew what she had to do.

"Lucy!" Gray shouted

"Luce!" Natsu shouted "Wait! it's not your fault it's okay! Levy forgives you!" That word made her stop. Forgive. Natsu and Gray caught up to her. But she didn't face them they both cautiously tapped her shoulder.

Lucy started laughing "Forgive?" she kept laughing but kept her back turned to the boys. "Did my dead sister forgive my mother.." She turned around her bangs covering her eyes she had the creepiest smirk on her lips. The boys didn't know what to say to her she had completely gone insane. Her smile resembled the jokers just when he was about to kill. "I'm glad Levy can forgive me but Natsu.." She walked up to him their faces inches apart making Gray wince "Natsu I will never forgive myself. Now leave me alone!" She pushed him back leaving him stunned. Natsu and Gray were scared shitless on what she was going to do. Maybe to other people or maybe to herself. Natsu wasn't gonna let her leave that easily

"Luce! Wait!" He ran up to her grabbing one of her wrists. "I'll let you leave if you promise me you will be okay and I can see you again tomorrow." Lucy put her free hand behind her back and intertwined her her pointer finger and index finger together. She looked him in the eyes and smiled "Promise" He let go of her wrist and walked back to where Gray was standing she watched them fade into the horizon then ran home. She had to find some rope. She thought there might be some in her cabinets. Unlocking her door she didn't bother to shut it eager to escape the pain. She grabbed the robe tied it too the ceiling fan making a loop at the other end. She then sat at her desk deciding on what to write in her goodbye letter.

Hurry up!

The rope is all ready!

Then you can rest your mind

forever

Lucy quickly finished the note she wrote making sure she wrote to all the important people in her life. A separate paragraph was addressed to Natsu and Natsu only. Pleased with her writing she left it on the desk then moved the chair under where the rope was swinging. She placed one wobbly foot on the unstable wood then placed the other one she was now level with the rope. Lucy then stuck her head in the loop she made. Did she really want to do this? She breathed in a long hitched breathe thinking of all the fun times before this entire mess. Tears slid down her face dropping to the floor below her.

"I'm sorry minna.." Then she kicked the chair.

____________________________________________________________

Natsu was running too Lucy's house hoping she was feeling better. Happy was flying next to him excited to see Lucy he hasn't seen her in about a week and It was killing him.

"Natsu! Do you think Lucy will make us food?" Happy asked

"Ah, Lucy's not feeling good lately I think we should just take it easy on her today."

"Aye sir!"

Finally arriving Natsu noticed that her front door wasn't shut. That wasn't like her he sensed something was wrong. Did someone break in? His sensatives ears heard loud bumping noises coming from her room. He slowly cracked open the front door. Nothing looked out of the ordinary but the bumping noises were driving him insane. Happy trailed along next to Natsu who was heading to Lucys room. He slowly opened the door too her room and gasped. He found where the bumping noises were coming from.

"No.. NO LUCY!"