Chapter 5

Another week later Lucy felt much better. She started eating normally, socializing normally doing all the normal things. She was much closer with Natsu than usual always staying near him. She had to he was the only one that kept her sane. The voices in her head still kept coming at the same pace but Lucy could bare them. Sometimes they would tick her off but she would just hug Natsu until they were gone. Gray was extremely jealous of Natsu. He didn't know why that flaming bastard had to get all the attention from her. Lucy noticed Gray staring at her all the time but she thought it was because he was creeped out by her. So she shy'd away from his gaze hiding behind Natsu. Then Natsu would send a glare to him signaling him to back off. Same routine everyday. But today was different the voices in her head were making it pound she had to keep her head on the table cause' when she lifted it it would send a sharp brain that traveled from her head to her eyes making her squint. She took some medicine for it but it didn't do anything. Natsu stayed next to her rubbing her back. Erza,Wendy,Gray,Juvia and Levy were at the table with them chattig amongst themselves.

Look doesn't it seem that Levy girl is getting annoying

Why is she at your table she isn't even on your team why is she here?

Get rid of her!

Great idea sister! She's just a bother anyway

Lucy looked up and spotted Levy. Except it wasn't Levy; Well, at least in her eyes it wasn't Levy. Levy was replaced by a hallucination of a brother and sister taunting her. It was the voices in her head she could finally get rid of them. The next minute seemed to go in slow motion. Lucy got up and ran looking for a knife once she found one she threw it. The knife flew through the air aiming straight for Levy. Levy turned around the Guild started screaming for her to move but she was late. She covered her head with her hands waiting for pain but never felt it. She looked up to see Gajeel with the knife in his teeth. He chewed it, swallowed then stomped up to Lucy. The guild was in shock especially Levy who was beyond confused on to why her best friend had just tried to kill her. Wendy and Carla we're comforting Levy telling her Lucy isn't herself and she shouldn't take personally. Lucy looked down at her hands that we're trembling. The hallucination faded and was replaced by Levy. She dropped to her knees realizing history was repeating itself. Gajeel stomped up to her grabbing her arm.

"What the hell was that?!" He shouted, Lucy winced her arm throbbing from where Gajeel clutched it. "How could you try to KILL Your BEST FRIEND!" He screamed fury overtaking him. Natsu stood up walking over to Gajeel "Gajeel calm down! Let go of her she isn't in her right mind she didn't mean to!" Gajeel threw her into the bar she made a sound of surprise and her bones ached as she made impact.

"Dude! Not cool!" Natsu shouted his fist lit ready to fight at any moment. Gajeel just scoffed and readied his hand which was now steel. "She needs to be punished for what she did she attacked a Guild member!" Gajeel shouted pressing his forehead against Natsu's. "Yeah but-"

Lucy cut him off "Natsu he's right.." Gajeel and Natsu looked over at her in surprise "I need to be punished" She sobbed looking around at all her fellow Guild members. Hatred was planted on their face they obviously wanted her gone.

Alright voices..

You win