005

~~~

August 30, 2019

*Friday Night*

"Let me go get the boys okay?" Danny said. I tried to calm my breathing down. I didn't want to see him and I didn't want to ride home with him.

*ring*

Brother💙: Hello? Cecilia?

Sissy❣️: Rafa? *Sniffles* can you please come pick me up? Please.

Brother💙: Are you crying? What happened? Are you okay?

Sissy❣️: Please Rafa*Sobs*

Brother💙: Okay I'm like five minutes away. Hang in tight

Sissy❣️: Thank you

"Peaches Whats wrong?" Logan said getting into the car following Danny in the back. I shook my head as I continued to silently cry. "Please Lia, what happened?" Danny said as they tried to comfort me. Julian came up with Frank, "Lia what happened?" Julian asked shocked as he got in the car with Frank.

I couldn't be in the same car as him. I got out of the car and sat on the curb patiently waiting for Rafa. "Lia I'm so-sorry" he spoke up. "Sorry? You said I was  NOTHING to you Frank!" I yelled aloud as the boys were all shocked at my outburst. Franks head was low as i shook my head.

Soon enough Rafa pulled up. "Fuck you Frank" I said and got into the car. He waited as I put my seatbelt on and we left. Both my brothers knew that if I'm Crying to never bother me.

The ride home was silent but I needed it like this.

Danny's PoV:

"What the fuck did you do?" I asked looking at Frank pissed. He stood there with his head down. "Dude What the fuck did you do!?" I asked pissed pushing him back. "Danny Chill." Logan said as I shook my head.

"No I won't fucken Chill. He made Cecilia cry, and for what? Tell us Frank." I said getting mad. "I fucked up aight? Is that what you wanna hear? I fucked up bad and she won't ever forgive me." He shook his head as he had tears in his eyes.

"I think it's time to leave." Logan said as Julian agreed. I sat in the front because Julian didn't want me to punch Frank or something to happen.

September 8, 2019

Cecilia's PoV:

I need to be happy for him. Even if what he said hurt. We were never really together and I need to understand that. So I did what I've been scared to do for a week. Finally letting him go.

I was at his doorstep knocking on his door.

*Knock Knock*

"Ahh Hola Mija long time no see." His mom greeted me. "Hola Señora" I said giving her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Frank is up in his room." She said "thank you." I smiled and went up to his room. I sighed "you got this." I whispered to myself before knocking.

"What?" He said through the door. I opened it to see him playing Fortnite. "Who i- Lia." He said and instantly got up. "Lia I'm so sorry. I'm truly truly so-." "Just Sit please." I tell him as he nods and turns his game off.

"We need to talk." I say taking a deep breath. "O-okay." He said as we were sitting on his bed facing each other. "I want you to know that I shouldn't have acted like that. And I'm so sorry. It's just, you've always been someone that's been there for me. I've always loved you and hearing you said that hurt me so much." I said as a tear slipped.

"But I need to understand that you make your own choices. So I shouldn't be mad at you or anything. If you're happy I'm happy." I smiled weakly and wiped another tear away.

"I just don't get how you aren't mad at me?" He questioned himself. I smiled weakly as I rested my hand on his. "I have and always will love you Frank. You're my best friend. If you want to date different girls. That's fine with me." I shrugged.

"Really baby we were never truly in a relationship. You and I both know that." I giggled lightly as he laughed a little too. "But, let me tell you somethin." I said. "What?" He asked.

"I'll wait for you." I smirked at him. He gave me his handsome smile as I came close to him and kissed his lips. "I love you Peaches." He said. "I love you Frankie." I smiled.

'Till fate brings you home, I'll wait through your phases'

~~~

I-
Wooow