018

~~~

June 21, 2021

I stayed inside the back room all day yesterday. I did not want to talk to anyone nor do anything but sleep. Thankfully we were on the road the whole day going to the next city.

*Ring Ring*

I look at my phone as it read 'Babyboi❤️'
I was scared to answer but I did anyway.

Shawty❤️: Hello?

Babyboi❤️: Lia baby.

Shawty❤️: yes? *voice crack*

Babyboi❤️: I've been trying to call you these past two days.

Shawty❤️: *sighs* I know, I'm so-sorry

Babyboi❤️: don't be sorry lia, but Danny texted me. We gotta talk today okay?

Shawty❤️: We are talking

Babyboi❤️: In person babygirl. I'm gonna meet up with you at the venue okay?

Shawty❤️: Okay *voice cracks*

Babyboi❤️: Don't worry baby everything is going to be okay.

Shawty❤️: Jabez?

Babyboi❤️: yes baby?

Shawty❤️: I love you *tear slips*

Babyboi❤️: and I love you

*end of call*

I sighed and plopped back down on the bed and wiped my tears.

*At Venue*

We finally got off the bus as I did not talk to anyone. "Hey Lia!" Zion smiled as I smiled weakly. "Hey Z." I said giving him a hug. "You good?" He asked. "Yeah." I said weakly. He didn't want to push any more so he let me be.

*After Soundcheck*

I just sat on the stage with Danny, Logan, Julian and Frank all talking and vlogging . As I look out into the venue and I see Jabez. I didn't hesitate but to hop off the stage and run down to him. I quickly jumped into his arms and let out a quiet sob. "I'm right here baby." He whispered as I cried.

Luckily we had a big break in between now and the next show because we got to the venue earlier. "Let's go eat yeah?" He asked. I nodded my head as he smiled and kissed my head and we walked hand in hand out and got an Uber.

*After getting Food*

We had taken an Uber back to the venue and we went inside of the bus, since the boys went out to vlog for today. We sat at the table and took our food out to eat.

We are in silence until he finally spoke up. "Are you ready?" He asked softly. I let out a sigh and just stared at my food. "Do we have to talk about it?" I asked. "I think we need to babe." He told me. "But why?" "Lia baby, because." He said.

"Because what Jay? I love YOU" I said "I moved on, and I've met you." I said softly. "But I know, and you know that that's not the case." Jabez said grabbing my hands as tears dropped. "I have Moved on." I said

"Answer me one question lia." Jabez said kindly. "What is the thing you say whenever you introduce the boys?" He asked. I looked down at our hands "These are my brothers and My Best Friend Frank." I said weakly. He chuckled lightly "Now I know you don't want to hear this at all okay?" He started.

"Then please don't say it." I cried . "Don't do this." I cried even more. "Don't" I said "Lia, Lia baby please." He said as I saw tears form. "Listen to me, I truly love you oh so much." He said holding my face in his hands now as he wiped my tears. "But." He started off as I see his tears fall.

"But we need to break up." His voice cracked. I couldn't help but just sob into his arms.

*Two minutes later*

"Lia." He said softly. I got up and looked into his puffy eyes. "I don't want this to end." I said to him. "Listen Lia please." He said wiping my tears away. "I will always, and I mean always Love you baby. It's just I know when two people are meant to be together. And those two people are you and Frank." His voice cracked again. It hurt me just as much as it hurt him.

"I don't want to stand in the way of two who are meant to be together." He smiled weakly at me as I wiped his tears and mine. "I don't want this to end, I don't want us to end." I said. "I know that sometimes these types of friendships don't work out, but I think we should stay friends." He smiled at me.

I looked down at his hands and squeezed them tight. "Jabez Noel I do not deserve you." I smiled weakly and caressed his face. He smiled lightly as I kissed his soft lips. "Can you stay for this show please?" I asked him. "Of course." He smiled and pecked my lips once more.

*After Show* (sorry I'm lazy lol)

"Thank you all so much! Now the moment you've all been waiting for Prettymuch!!" I exclaimed and ran off stage. "You did great Lia." Jabez said to me as I wrapped him in a hug once more. "I love you Jabez." I whispered. "And I love you Cecilia." He replied as we pulled apart and I kissed him once more. "I'll catch you later." He said as a tear slipped from my face once more.

He had left as I frowned. "I'm sorry Lia." I heard Danny say. He wrapped me in a hug as I just cried into his chest. "Everything is going to be alright." He said to me as I pulled away and nodded my head and wiped my tears.

*On the tour bus*

"You want anything to eat?" Logan asked me. "No I'm okay. Thanks I'm just gonna go lay down." I said and walked to the back room. I plopped down on the bed and just stared at the ceiling.

*knock knock*

"Come in." I responded as the door opened revealing Frank. "Can we talk?" He asked rubbing the back of his neck. I sighed and nodded my head sitting up and patting the bed for him to sit on.

I've been ignoring him ever since my outburst at him. "I just want to say I'm truly truly sorry Cecilia." He said looking down at his hands. "I fucked up so many times and I'm sorry." His voice cracked. I let out another sigh "Frankie, you're my best friend. I will love you endlessly." I said grabbing his hand and holding it tightly.

"You mean everything to me. And I mean that." I smiled lightly at him. "Does that mean we can be together?" He asked. I looked at him sadly "We can't Frank." I looked down. "I'm not ready." I spoke up. He let out a sigh "I understand, and I'm sorry again." He said. "I accept your apology Francisco." I giggled lightly as he blushed.

I placed my hand on his cheek "I love you." My voice cracked. "I love you too." He smiled. "You're a real simp." I giggled as he laughed with me. "We gon play that game?" He smirked making me laugh. "I was joking" I said giving him a hug.

~~~