Last Chapter

~~~
December 31, 2022

"Francisco this isn't funny!!" I whined to him. "Chill baby, we got so much time to kill." He smirked and placed his hand on my thigh. We were driving to one of our friends house for a little New Years Party.

*At House*

"Aye finally!" I heard Danny laughing and coming out to give me a hug. "Your boy frank wanted to take his sweet time." I said looking at him as he rolled his eyes and chuckled. "Seems like you didn't mind when you were screa-." "Don't you dare finish that sentence." I said as Danny looked at us and shook his head.

"Fucking nasty asses" he said as I started blushing and we all walked in. Soon we were greeted by the smell of Weed and alcohol. "Ayeeee Cousin!!" Julian yelled as Frank threw his arms up. "Cousin!" He responded and hugged.

The whole night was full of laughter and drinks and smoking. "Baby come dance with me." I said to frank. We were currently sitting down, I was on his lap as he talked to Nick and Logan. "Alright let's go baby." He said as I jumped for joy and we got up and just swayed back and forth to the music.

With his arms wrapped around my waist and his head resting on my shoulder I smiled. As our bodies pressed together, taking in every moment. "I love you Cecilia." He whispered in my ear. "I love you Francisco." I smiled and looked up at him to peck his lips.

Next thing you hear come on was Panoramic. "Ah shit." Frank smirked as I giggled and already knew what I was doing.

*11:59pm*

"5...4...3...2...1! HAPPY NEW YEAR!" Everyone yelled at the same time. "Let's be cheesy Frankie, kiss me." I giggled as I was a bit drunk. I didn't care because I knew what was happening and I knew what i was doing.

He didn't object as he kissed me softly, leading it to his tongues slowly entering my mouth. As we started to continue to make out everyone around us was just having a good time and partying. I pulled away "I love you Francisco Lopez." I said looking him dead in his eyes. "I love you Cecilia Ramirez." He smiled and held me closely. Soon the music cuts off.

We all look to see Danny. "Alright Bitches grab yourself a mans and just sway." He said as a slow song came on. "Oh fuck no Danny this isn't some Prom!" Logan objected. "It's okay Lowg we know you don't have a girlfriend." I said making everyone laugh. He just flipped me off and I stuck my tongue out at him.

Frank pulled me close as we danced slowly to the song. I smiled as I was in his arms.

'till fate brings you home, I'll wait through your phases'

~~~