010

~~~

October 24, 2019

"So bitch when were you gonna tell me about you and Nick?" Danny asked as were laying on my bed. "I-. Bitch stop looking through my phone." I said snatching my phone out of his hand.

"Soooo tell me! I thought y'all were like done, LOOOOONG time ago." He said getting interested.  I laughed at my best friends reaction. "Okay, I don't know." I blushed a bit. Nick and I dated freshmen and sophomore year . It was more weird then, we both were friends before dating. We tried it out just because, but it didn't work out right in the end.

So we've just always been friends. Whenever we'd hang out we'd always laugh it off. He's always had a place in my heart, but Frank was something else.

"Come on you have to know, you can't just say 'i don't know'" he said in a girl voice. I laughed "okay fine, I liked it okay? What's the harm in that?" I asked. "Nun" he shrugged and laughed. "Danny" I whined. "It's nothing Lia." He shook his head turning on my Tv. "Bull shit." I called.

"Lia it's nothing." He laughed it off again. "Danny tell me!" I whined jumping on top of his back. "Okay! I just wanted to ask. Is this thing between you and Nick going to come back up again?" He asked. "I-." I paused. "No why?" I asked.

"You sure?" He asked. "I'm positive Danny. Besides Nick just got out of a relationship. We both just kinda needed someone at the time." I shrugged. "He said so himself and I said that's cool with me." I replied. "Okay." He said as he continued to scroll through Netflix.

"Aye, what you dressing up as for the party?" He asked me. I got up off his back and laid next to him. "I don't even know, I don't even think I wanna go." I shrugged. "What? What the fuck you mean you don't want to go?!" He asked shocked. "I just ain't feelin it. I'm staying home and having me time." I said.

"Don't be like that Lia." He sighed. "D, I just don't feel like partying." I said getting up and drinking water. "Can you still go with us to get our costumes?" He asked sadly. "Yes I'll still go shopping with you guys." I smiled. "Good." He said.

"When are you guys going shopping?" I asked. "Oh tomorrow." He said nonchalantly. "Bitch I-." "And so that means hurry up because we're going over to Lowg's today." He said. "Ugh I was so comfortable" I whined. "Let's go bitch we goin shopping!" He said in his Daniela voice.

"Okay hold up I gotta put a jacket on" I said as I was going through my jackets. Realizing I couldn't find any, and that they were probably all separated and at each one of the boys houses. I shrugged and took one of Danny's jackets, because my favorite red hoodie from Frank needed to be washed.

"Yo D I'm wearing you basketball hoodie." I said "that's fine." He said still on his phone. "So we're staying the night?" I asked. "Yeah, it's movie night bitch" he said making me laugh. "Alright let's go loser." I said walking out the door.

*Logan's house*

"I'm here bit- Oh hey Slade" I smiled giving him a hug. "Hey Lia" he smiled and walked out the door. "Alright whores your queen has arrived." I said walking into Logan's room and jumping on top of Logan, Frank and Julian. They all groaned in pain as I laughed.

"Fuck Peaches!" Frank groaned. "Oops" I said innocently. "So like what are we doing?" I asked . "Get off of me bitch" Logan said pushing my legs off followed by Julian pushing my head off. I fell on the floor "fuck you whores" I said as they all laughed.

I got up off the floor and laid down next to Frank and Danny. "Aye you guys want some pizza?" Logan offered. "Hell yeah" I said. "Well since you offered." Frank laughed. "Pizza Hut or domino's?" Logan asked grabbing his computer.