014

~~~

December 14, 2020

Snapchat

Lia☺️'s Story:

"Don't be so nervous." I giggled lightly to him. "Well I mean, this the first time I'm meeting them. Kinda freaked." He said as I kissed his cheek. "There is no need to worry Jabez. They'll love you." I smiled at him as he let out a deep breath.

"Jay, calm down." I giggled and pecked his lips. "Wait." He paused. "Do that again." He smirked making me roll my eyes and give him another kiss. "One more time?" He said as I laughed and kissed him one more time. "Thanks Shawty" he winked making me blush all over again.

"Boy stop" I laughed as we finally decided to get out the car. "What you mean stop?" He mocked me as he pulled me close to him as I looked him in the eyes making me blush. "Want me to stop?" He asked inches away from my lips. "No" I whispered.

As I was about to kiss him next thing I heard was "AYE WASSSUP BITCHES!" Making me jump and seeing my four idiotic best friends drive up. "Oh great" I said playfully rolling my eyes. Jabez chuckled lightly as Logan parked the car. "Let's go whores!" I said laughing at them.

Soon enough they finally get out. "Hey slut!" "Hi WHORE" I greet Logan giving him a hug. Jabez was so shocked making me laugh. "I know we're weird." I said to him as he shook his head and smiled. "Aye we'll meet you guys inside." I said holding Jabez's hand and leading him inside.

"I'm home" I said. "Just in time. Foods ready." Rafa said coming out of the kitchen. "I'm home!" I heard as Danny walked in with the other boys behind him making me laugh. "Is he here?? Is he here?!" Amari asked excited coming out of her room. "Oh my gosh you are freaking gorgeous!" She said shocked. I rolled my eyes and laughed at her.

"He looks so unreal" Amari said walking up to him and observing his face. "Mari stop" I whined to my cousin. "So who are we meeting?" Santi asked coming out of his room. I shook my head and looked at Jabez "I'm sorry for them." I whispered to him. He chuckled and shook his head "It's all good Lia." He smiled at me.

I smiled back and took a deep breath. "Alright everyone, now that you've all had your little moments. This is my boyfriend Jabez." I squeezed his hand as he smiled at me. "Jabez these are my brothers Rafael and Santiago." I replied. "Nice to meet you" he smiled as Rafa gave him a bro hug followed by Santi.

"This is my sister Amari." I said as Jabez gave her a hug. "You're like so unreal." She said astonished as I flipped her off. "She's a bit weird." I chuckled lightly as she flipped me off too. "Anyways!" I said as everyone laughed.

"These are my others brother and Best friend Frank." I said and smiled at the four. "That's Danny, Julian, Logan, and Frank." I said pointing at each boy. "Hey I remember you three." Jabez smiled at Danny, Julian and Logan. "Nice to actually meet you man." Julian laughed as they bro hugged followed by Logan and Danny.

Frank just glared at him. "Stop acting like a bitch Frank" Logan called him out. "I'm not shut the fuck up Logan." Frank said. "Alright let's eat!" Rafa said stopping the awkwardness.

*After Dinner*

"That was really good. Thanks Brother." I thanked Rafa as he smiled. "so how old are you Jabez?" Amari asked. "I'm 19" he replied. "Oh really? Did you just turn 19?" Santi asked. "Yeah" he replied. "Cougar" Frank said. I looked at him and rolled my eyes. "What's your problem man?" Santi said getting annoyed by Franks little comments throughout dinner.

"Nothing chill man." Frank said. "Well you keep on lashing out on my sister like she did something to you!" He said getting mad now. "Santi Calmate, don't worry about it." I said calmly. "No, he's been acting like a little bitch all dinner and I want to fucking know why" he said. I shook my head.

"Just back the fuck up man don't worry fucking about it!" Frank said. Soon enough they start bickering back and forth and I've had enough. "JUST SHUT UP!" I yelled annoyed making everyone look at me. As they were shocked at my outburst.

"Santi, I love you but I can handle this." I said to my brother. "And you!" I pointed at frank. "My room now!" I said irritated. He huffed and walked over to my room as I followed behind him.

Danny's PoV:

"My room now!" Lia said angry as frank huffed and walked to her room with Lia behind him. She was really mad, more mad than she usually is and she never gets that mad so easily.

"Did I do something wrong?" Jabez asked. We all shook our heads no. "It's not you man, it's my cousin." Julian said shaking his head. "Sorry about him, I'm pretty sure Lia has already told you." Amari said as he nodded his head.

"But trust man, she really likes you a lot. She talks about you non stop." Rafa included as he blushed a lot. "Ah he's blushing!" Amari said making him even more red. We all laughed and started talking more. "DONT COME BACK UNTIL YOURE DONE ACTING LIKE A FUCKING CHILD!" Cecilia's voice boomed through the house as Frank stormed out following Lia behind him and closing the door.

Cecilia's PoV:

"Frank what the hell is wrong?" I asked softly closing the door behind me. "Nothing" he Said. "Obviously it's something Frank if you keep making rude comments about Jabez and I." I shook my head. He sat down on the edge of my bed as I stood in front of him arms crossed. "You're supposed to be with me." He replied lowly.

"What?" I asked. "I said you are supposed to be with me." He said looking up at me with his sympathetic eyes. "You and I are supposed to be together." He said. I couldn't help but scoff "Frank, do you not understand how much you've put me through? Do you not understand how much pain I went through?" I asked. "But I'm ready now." He replied.

"Oh YOU are ready now? What about me Frank?" I said getting mad. "I'm jealous alright." He said mad "I miss you and I'm just jealous" he stated. "Why is it that I can be happy for you but you can't be happy for me?" I asked heartbroken. "All I ask is to be happy for me." I said softly.

"But you're supposed to be with me." He said again and again. "Frank! What do you not understand I fucking moved on! It was your choice to be with fucking other girls, you wanted to go fuck and have the time of your life! I said that I'd be happy for you, but you know how much it hurt me inside? It hurt me so fucking bad. You were the only person that I've ever loved so fucking much , and I let you go because you wanted to have your fun." I said as tears slipped.

I scoffed "you know every time I saw you with another girl I'd go running to Logan, Or Danny or Julian. Crying to them how much you mean to me, but I always told myself I gotta be happy for him. He's my best friend and I need to be happy for him." I said wiping my tears. "So I'm asking you Frank, why can't you just be happy for me?" I asked softly.

"You're supposed to be with me." He responded once more. "Get out." I huffed. "What?" He asked. "Get out!" I said mad now. "Lia." He started. "Get out and DONT COME BACK UNTIL YOURE DONE ACTING LIKE A FUCKING CHILD!" I yelled as he huffed and stormed out of my room.

I followed behind him with tears streaming my face and closed the door. Everyone just looked at me shocked as I wiped my tears and went to the table. "Sorry about that." I chuckled lightly as they all looked at me with sympathy.

"Please, just everyone stop looking at me like that." I said frustrated. "We just want to make sure you're okay." Santi said. "Yes! I'm fine!" I said irritated as everyone was shocked at my outburst. "Uh- I'm sorry, I just I need air" I said and walked out the front door and sat down on the curb.

'Hittin all the right cues and you're leaving your mark, but I know that ain't you'
~~~