012

~~~

December 18, 2019

"Hey guys, it's Lia. Welcome back to my channel, today I will be doing an acoustic version of One man woman by Playa feat Aaliyah. And along with that I have a very close friend of mine with me to help sing along. Drum roll please" I giggled as I tapped the guitar making a drumroll. "Brandon Arreaga" I smiled as Brandon came into frame.

(Tbh y'all This was supposed to be a Prettymuch Story😂, and soooo don't be shocked if I add them in please lol idek what I'm doing anymore but please go wit it?)

"Hey guys" Brandon waves at the camera. "Alright let's get into it. Ready?" I asked him. "Of course." He smiled and laughed as I nodded my head.

I started to play the guitar as Brandon was waiting for his queue.

(Original cover by Jeremy Passion and Tori Kelly)

*After song*

"And that's it." I smiled and laughed as Brandon did too. "Alright guys thanks for watching! Before we go I'd like to thank Brandon for being in this video  and well helping me out. Because you all already know none of those Sweetea whores can sing" I laughed making fun of my best friends.

"Well it was my honor." Brandon laughed. "And I'd also like to thank all of you!" I pointed at the camera and smiled. "Over these past four months I couldn't have asked for anything more, you are all amazing and I am so grateful to have you all in my life. Love you guys so much" I smiled.

"I will see you guys next time peace out Girl Scout" I said and covered the camera.

"That was great" brandon said as I nodded my head. "So how have you been? How are the boys? And where are they?" I laughed. "We've been good actually, been really busy making some new music. They went to the movies I think?" He replied as I smiled "I'm proud of you guys." I said. "We're proud of you Lia. Look at you, within four months you've already gotten over 50k subscribers. Your social media be blowing up. You have fans and they love you ." Brandon said.

I weakly smiled "thanks B, it was just hard starting off but I've started to slowly get comfortable with showing my face." I shrugged. "Well, it all takes time. I mean it's a big step that you even sang in front of an audience." He was telling me. I chuckled lightly. "Anyways how have you been? Are you and Frank still a thing?" He asked.

"No, he wants to see other girls so I said that's fine with me." I shrugged. "Damn I'm sorry Lia." Brandon said I shook my head. "If he's happy I'm happy" I smiled weakly. "Are you sure?" He asked, I nodded my head "yeah, It's just not our time." I sighed "like you know the saying right person just the wrong time? Typa thing?" I asked as Brandon smiled and nodded his head.

"Aye B we're ho- LIA!" Zion yelled and ran over and hugged me tightly. "Hey Z" I laughed and hugged him back. "Damn Z just kill her why don't you" Edwin laughed making me laugh. "Eddy my boy" I smiled as Zion put me down letting me give Edwin a hug.

"Cecilia!" Austin said as I gave him a hug. "Hey Austin" I smiled. "Oh hey Lia!" Nick said walking in. "Nicholas" I giggled and gave him a hug too. "I didn't know you were coming out here." Zion said. "I literally told you she was coming over yesterday" Brandon shook his head as I laughed.