017

~~~

June 19, 2021

*During Show*

"I have about fifteen minutes left and I usually don't do this, but I'd like to bring up my groupies." I laughed into the mic. "Some of you know and love them just as much as I do." I giggled. "So please everyone give a hand for my best friends Sweetea!" I yelled in the mic as they all cheered. All the boys were very very confused but they walked up anyways.

I had asked if this was okay with my manager and she said definitely. Just as long as we keep the crowd entertained. "Alright idiots take a seat." I said to them as the backstage manager gave them each a mic.

"ITS SWEETEA BITCH!" Someone yelled from the crowd making me as well as the boys laugh. "For those who do not know these are my best friends." I smiled at the four as they smiled too. "They have their very own platform on YouTube, they call themselves Sweetea. Go ahead and introduce yourselves." I said to them.

"Oh well I'm Logan." Logan smiled and waved "I LOVE YOU LOGAN!" Someone yelled "I love you too." He winked as the crowd went wild. "I'm Danny" Danny said and waved to the crowd "DANNY DANNY DANNY!" They cheered as I laughed.

"I'm Julian" Julian smirked "MARRY ME!" I heard as I laughed with the boys. "And I'm Frank." Frank smiled "FRANK FRANK FRANK FRANK!" They chanted making me smile. Soon enough they started to calm down.

"Alright, now we're gonna do a little q&a for you guys. Before the show I had asked on Twitter to tweet me some questions. Some are funny some are serious, but I asked my four best friends to help me answer these questions." I said in the mic and pulling out my phone. I heard them cheering and agreeing as I smiled.

"You guys ready?" I asked as they all said yes.

"Alright first question is from @fan349 who asked 'What got you into music?'." "Peaches here, has been in love with music since I could remember." Danny started. "Yeah, from singing at church To singing down the hallways of school." Frank smiled making me blush.

"Awwww" the crowd said. Danny got up and grabbed my phone reading the next question. "This ones from @fan32 'First off I'd like to say I love you and your music" Danny said. "I love you too." I smiled "And Why do they call you Peaches?" Danny laughed. I blushed instantly and laughed at the nickname the four boys had given me.

"Well, I mean I always called her Gordita." Danny laughed. "Callate!" I say as the crowd laughed. "It all started one day after school Junior year." Julian said. "We were going over to Danny's house." Logan added in. "Lia couldn't stop talking about how hungry she was." Frank laughed. "When we got to Danny's house his mom had just came back from the store." Julian said.

"We helped unload and put everything away." Danny said. "Lia finally stopped her whining and we started our homework and everything." Logan said. "My mom had just bought an entire bowl of Peaches." Danny continued. "And within literally an hour or two they were all gone." Julian said laughing. "And you wouldn't guess who had ate them all." Frank laughed as they all looked at me making the crowd laugh.

"From that point on we've always just called her Peaches." Danny laughed "Yeah and she got a fat ass!" I heard from the crowd as I hid my blushing face. That was awkward.

"Okay!! Moving on" Julian said taking my phone and reading the next question. "This is from @fan102 asks 'Do you write all of your own music?'" Julian read aloud. "I actually don't." I responded with ease.

"That's a lie." Frank said as everyone shot their heads his direction. "What do you mean?" I asked confused. "You're lying." He shrugged. As the crowd erupted into 'oohs' and 'ahhhs'

"Why would I be lying?" I scoffed getting a little upset with him. "Because I know that all of your songs are written all by you." He replied to me. The crowd stared murmuring as I was shocked.

"How would you know?" Someone from the crowd screamed. "Because all those songs are about her and I." He said as I felt a tear drop. "And I'm sorry for everything I've done to you Lia, but I still love you." He said. "Ahhh!" The crowd yelled as I shook my head.

"I know that you don't only write your own songs but you wrote a certain song about me." He said getting up and walking towards me. "WhT song?!" Someone yelled.

"You all know this song and love it actually." Frank chuckled as I did not want to be on stage anymore. "I'll practice my patience" he started "While your getting wasted!" The crowd sung and started singing Phases by Prettymuch.

"I love you Lia and I'm sorry." He said grabbing my hand but I yanked it away from him as tears fell from my face. "Thank you all very much! Enjoy the show!" I faked a smile and ran off the stage as quickly as I could.

*After show*

"How could you do that?!" I asked embarrassed by the way he put me on blast on stage. "I'm sorry, I just I ju-." I cut him off "you just what frank?! You're supposed to be happy for me! You can't just say you love me and think it's all happy go lucky!" I said angry and full of tears.

We were currently on the bus as Danny, Julian and Logan watched it all go down. "I was happy for you, I was okay with you wanting to do whatever the fuck you wanted." I pushed him back. "You can't do that Frank!" I cried and pushed him again. "You can't push me away and pull me back in when I'm finally happy!" I said pushing him again.

"Lia stop." Julian said "Leave it, I'm fine." Frank said to his cousin as I hit on his chest again. "If you love me than why are you hurting me!" I cried and hit his chest again. Soon giving up and falling into his arms and crying.

"Why?!" I cried as he just held me tight.

*5 minutes later*

Danny's PoV:

Cecilia had finally fell asleep. Frank got up and carried her to the back room. Soon enough he came out and punched him dead in the nose. "Fucking dumbass!" I shouted at him.

"Yo D Chill!" Logan said pushing me back before I lunged at him again. "No because what he did was fucked up!" I said "That doesn't mean you gotta swing at him man." Julian said holding Frank back.

"Nah, it's fine. I deserved that." He said looking down. Logan and Julian stepped aside. "Do you not understand that she was happy?" I asked shaking my head. "She fucking cried over your ass almost every night." I scoffed.

"You know who she'd coming crying to when she heard that you went fucking around? Us frank! Us!" I said pointing to Loga, Julian and I. "She cried herself to sleep because you were with some fucking bitch man. She finally moved on." I said shaking my head.

"She found a dude that truly cares for her. She was happy. How can you be so FUCKING selfish man?" I asked hurt for my best friend. "Did you even THINK about her? Or was it all what YOU wanted?" I asked shaking my head.

"I fucking know man." He said lowly. "Do you? Do you really know Frank?" I shook my head. "Yes I do man! I know I fucking hurt her. I fucked up big time. I know, I've hurt her and it hurts me. It took me this fucking long to realize that I love her so fucking much." He said on the verge of tears.

I let out a sigh. "Frank man you're my brother. It's just you know how I get when anything happens to Lia." I shook my head. "Bro I know. She's like your sister. I'm sorry alright? I need to talk to her tomorrow." He responded as I nodded my head and we all went to playing video games and watching TV for the rest of the night.

~~~