35- Hard work

Her POV

Its 4:00 in the afternoon

Its been three days since I've seen Namjoon in person.
He constantly messages me and sends me cute selfies even though I told him not to, so I'm not too mad.

Oh but what I wouldn't give to ruffle his hair right now...
Sigh

It's been two days since BigHit dropped the announcement.
And I'm too scared to open any of my social media accounts.
I mean I know I really don't give two shits about what people have to say
But the number of notifications I got in the first hour was ridiculous

"She's not good enough for him"
"Her?! Seriously???"
"We knew something was up in Malmo"
"I'm gonna kill her"

But there were nice messages too

"Aww they're cute together! I hope he's happy"

"If she doesn't keep him happy I'm gonna kill her"

Okay, maybe not that nice after all.

I had gotten a headache after reading them, so I decided to not open any more messages and definitely not open twitter. Namjoon said that things were cooling down, but I couldn't help but wonder if we'd done something wrong.

Sigh.

There was a guard outside my apartment at almost all times.
I was gonna move into a building closer to the dorms for better security today. More packing. And I couldn't really do any of it

Sigh.

I almost slap myself at that sigh.

Melancholy won't really do me much good.

Oh I know
I'll go to the dance studio. I haven't seen them in three days.
I'll get them something to eat.

I place an order for a dozen donuts and a dozen chocolate croissants, cause I didn't know how many staff would be around and this way, they would have more choices too.

They deserved some sweet treats after three whole days of crazy practice.
I get ready in my hoodie and jeans, donning my mask and cap when the doorbell rings.
The delivery guy gives me a box and my security guy hails a taxi for me.
I don't know much about him except the fact that he has accompanied Namjoon multiple times when he wants to go out.

"He's very discreet and I trust him a lot" Namjoon had told me

The moving company called. They said they'd handle everything when I'm at the studio.

A new apartment today huh?
I look out the window, lost in thought. Before remembering it's Jimin's birthday next week.

"Umm is it possible to take a detour?" I ask my guard.

"Where would you like to go?"

"Do you know where we'll get cute clothes?"

He looks at me funnily before nodding his head and instructing the driver.

.....

I decide on a cute oversized sweatshirt, on which I was planning to embroider flowers on the sleeves. Something delicate and beautiful.
I hoped he'd love it.
I sit in the taxi again and ask to go back to the apartment.

"What for? If it's to keep the bag, don't worry about it, I'll take it back to the new apartment"

"Oh thank you, Mr-!!" with a grin before realising I didn't know what to call him