36- MV

Her POV

It's three in the morning as we are in our cars, making our way to the location of the MV shooting. They had a break the evening before, so Namjoon had come over and fallen asleep next to me as I was finishing up embroidering Jimin's gift.
And now I was trying to fight falling asleep
Must. Not. Sleep.

.....

I wake up to Namjoon shaking me
"Wh- wha-" I mumble

"I told you to not stay up too late! Come on out now" He says as he reaches a hand towards me .

I take it and step out, pulling my coat towards me as a gust of wind chills me to my bones. Namjoon immediately pulls me in, wrapping me in warmth as we make our way to the equipment they had set up the day before.

We make our way to the refreshments table and grab cups of coffee.

"Ahh hyung it's so cold" Jungkook says as he walks over, rubbing his arms together. Namjoon pulls him in with his other arm and the three of us look at the sky, watching the first rays of light fall upon on what was going to be, a long day.

....

I mostly sit aside in a corner of the tents they've set up for the day, in complete awe as I see them put up their personas and go about filming. This isn't Namjoon, Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook.
This was RM, JIN, SUGA, J-HOPE, JIMIN, V and JUNGKOOK, their larger than life personalities.

I had to remind myself to breathe half the time.

Don't get me started on the dancing and the song.
Oh my god the song

Occasionally the guys would call me over to look at the footage, and they'd be them again, laughing and poking fun, asking me for opinions and comments. But for the most part, I was just marveling at the Bangtan boys.

......

After an exhausting day of filming we pile into the cars.

"Did you enjoy it?" Namjoon asks, evidently tired

"I loved it." I say as he snuggles against me for the ride to the hotel for the night. I gently pat his head and look out of the window, playing young forever in my earphones.

....

I have to literally push him into the shower before he gets into bed.

"Ahhhhhh Ayanna PLEASE! PLEASE- PLEASE" he says as he makes a pouty face

"I'm not listening to your excuses Mr Kim Namjoon. And you should know by now that aegyo doesn't work on me. You're taking a shower before you come anywhere near this bed."

He sighs dramatically before relenting and taking a shower. He comes out and falls on the bed, reaching out for me.

"Now I'm gonna go take one okay?"

"Ughhhh"

I take a shower as fast as I can. But I find him passed out on the bed, still shirtless. I tuck him in before switching off the lights and letting sleep wash over me.

....

The next day isn't any less hectic or tiring. But we start early and finish earlier than expected. There's a round of applause all around as everyone wraps everything up and we pile into the cars to make our way back to Seoul. Jungkook asks to drive on the way back, and that way, all 8 of us fit in the same car. Jin takes the passenger seat, low-key judging Jungkook's driving while being proud at the same time, Jimin, Hobi and Taehyung take the middle row seats and me Namjoon and Yoongi are in the back seat, Yoongi passing out almost immediately.