QnA!

Hi hi! Your friendly neighborhood author here!

Here are some things you guys were curious about

1) When did you get into the fandom? And I guess how I got into the fandom too is answered here

A) literally a couple of months back. I started listening to them at the beginning of last year. I stumbled upon DNA cause my YouTube recommendations are random as hell and so that was one of the first songs that stuck. My friends got really obsessed with BTS at one point and I didn't really understand where that obsession was from so I steered clear and didn't listen to a lot of their songs. Fast forward to the second half of 2019. Everything was crappy as hell and I needed more music for my long commute to college.
I slowly started listening to kpop songs from the playlists Spotify made and finally decided to take the plunge and listen to BTS properly without any bias against them.

And boy am I glad I did that cause WOW.
Literal masterpieces

So I got into the fandom by actually listening to them and looking up the notes and theories. I didn't really get into it because of someone... I got into it for the music and then for the amazing people and decided to stay.

*That's a long answer but okay (≧▽≦)*

2) Favourite Era

A) I love HYYH and Wings is a literal masterpiece. I love that album. But I'm partial to 'love yourself'. The first few songs I listened to were from that era. I love every song in those albums. Every. Single. One. And that's something rare and beautiful..
Plus, it really made me love myself more.
So I guess they can high five themselves cause that mission was  successful

3) Favourite outfit from BTS

A) They can wear literally anything and I'd forget to breathe. But I'm partial to anything that makes them look extra soft, like the oversized hoodies and cute sweatshirts.

*I'm also partial to men in suits so there's that LOL*

4) What inspired me to write this book?

A) IDK??? like literally, out of the blue I'm like 'huh I've been reading a lot of fanfiction... How about I write one?!"

And I wanted to write something cute.

Namjoon was the one I chose cause there's a serious lack of fanfiction about our president (and I don't really know if that's a good thing or a bad thing LOL) and that man is so amazing that his love story would be absolutely adorable..

5) Favourite memory of BTS?

A) when they won their first daesang and Yoongi couldn't stop crying... Like that man had gone through so much for music and for following his passion, when he finally accomplished one of his dreams I was so proud, albeit a little late now LOL, but still(!!!!) Anything they do, I have second hand pride here, and sometimes second hand embarrassment

*Someone help me I'm getting in too deep, I'm going to hurt myself real bad like this*

6) Things you like about BTS?

A) ahh so many things. I'm a very critical person. I don't know why. I don't make a lot of friends. I've never really been obsessed with anything at any point in my life. Or rather been obsessed for a long time. I'm usually fascinated for only a couple of months and BTS has held my attention for a while now and I don't really know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

They're real. They actually love each other. They've gone through so much and have come out stronger on the other side. They're so great at what they do.
Overall from what I've gathered, they're pretty fricking amazing

7) Favourite song by BTS

A) hahahaha it's right there in the book
  I absolutely love 'Euphoria'. '
Seoul' is my song I go to for a warm hug.
'So far away' tells me it's alright to be sad.
The cyphers make me want to kick butt.
'Spring day' is a piece of art.
'Seesaw' is the song I start my day with.
'Serendipity' made me feel beautiful. 'Epiphany' told me there's no one more important than me in this world.
There are so many songs that have a special place in my heart that if I list all of them, we would be here all day
*Takes a deep breath* I LOVE BTS AND THEIR MUSIC

There are so many songs that have a special place in my heart that if I list all of them, we would be here all day*Takes a deep breath* I LOVE BTS AND THEIR MUSIC

8) Are you a multi? If yes, now many groups do I Stan?

A) I'm not really a multi right now. I'm trying to desperately keep it that way. But if I really like an artist or group, I will support them and their music. I listen to anything that's good irrespective of the genre or language, so it's not like I stick just to BTS in kpop. NCT dream's new album is beautiful, so is Day6's. The rose are extremely talented and I can't wait for their new music. Eric Nam's songs got me through some uncertain times too. So though I may not STAN them, cause I'm trying to not stan anybody else (this is enough emotional damage LOL), doesn't mean I'm completely biased against them or I don't appreciate them. Every artist needs to be appreciated for what they do...

Also fanwars are stupid. Really stupid. Doesn't really make sense and like why?

9) What inspired you to write the next book?

A) Daechwita! Daechwita! play it loud! Daechwita!
That MV was everything

*I didn't know I needed Yoongi in a king's outfit but like ooof*

I've always been an avid reader and I don't really know how my first book ended up being a romance fluff tbh. But I was pretty comfortable writing it (if I told my friends about it, they wouldn't believe the fact that I write romance. I don't give off that aura, ya know?)

"Ruthless" is supposed to have a more complex plot and stuff. Something I've always loved in books. So I wanted to try my hand at it.
Hope you guys give it a chance!

I guess that's it! Thank you for asking the questions! Shoutouts to, Krissukia for being my first upvote ever! I took a screenshot and everything that day LOL.

jiminslostjams07 and 11swati for asking the questions and for loving this book! BORAHAE!!!!💜💜💜💜💜💜💜❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️