Surprise update!- Break {+announcement(!!)}

A/N

This was originally written as a special for when we reached 2K and cause I missed writing about Ayanna and Namjoon but I never got around to finishing it... TELL ME IF YOU LIKE IT-

And then yesterday, I found out that, *drumroll please*

"Coincidences" won first place in the Kim Namjoon category in the Love yourself awards 2020 hosted by the lovely bangtastic_bae . Thank you so much for this honour!!! I was so happy when I got to know about it!!!!!
Thank you to everyone who supported and loved coincidences~ you guys are the best!!!!

Okay okay so about the chapter there's a //T/W for panic attacks and anxiety //

This is in no way romanticising any of that. There's nothing pretty about mental illnesses and the repercussions of having one. This hopefully helps you understand it better. And the fact that they don't really disappear overnight... Even when you know you're loved and taken care of.
Also they don't manifest the same way for all, so this is just one specific case.

If you are affected by reading about any of them, please skip this one and take care of yourself. You are worth all the love and kindness in this world, remember that forever.

Okie dokie let's get on with the chapter now...
LETSSS GOOOOOOO
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ayanna sat in her home studio, twisting her rings as she tried to think straight. She sighed as she took off her engagement ring and read the inscription engraved in the inner side.

Let us go on and take the adventure that shall fall to us...

She couldn't help but smile at that quote that perfectly summarised how she and Namjoon met.

And to think that it was from the lion, the witch and the wardrobe too..

Ahh Joonie was so sentimental sometimes.

She'd always take it off and read it when she'd need some clarity.

But today it didn't provide any.
She slipped it back on and sighed, taking a sip from her fourth cup of coffee for the day.

Sure being a head of her department was great.

But it was sure as hell stressful too.

And Namjoon wasn't around to keep her company either.

So here she was again.
Alone.
Staring at the numerous paint chips scattered on her desk along with a bunch of sheets pinned on her corkboard.

She sighed and swiveled on her chair, trying to come up with something, but to no avail.

This wasn't supposed to be this hard.

Her phone buzzed as she got a mail.
She clicked on it and read it. She'd gotten another project.

One with a new deadline.

Right next to the current one.

Nice.

She chugged down the rest of her coffee and flexed her fingers determiningly.

She was going to finish these today.