Therapist

We finally told my therapist about us today, and by 'we' I mean myself (Rose), Elizabeth and Blair. Kate was in the background shaking her head and muttering to herself (she didn't want her to know, didn't want anyone to know)
Everyone else didn't really care, Stacy was off playing with Joey outside, Amethyst didn't care cause "she doesn't front anyways" as she said and Isabella and Jace were off...doing whatever it is that they do.

She took it so well! I couldn't believe it! She was so nice about it and really wanted to know more about everyone! She was brilliant!
She put a referral in for a psychiatrist to do the assessment and that (she said being a psychologist she isn't able to diagnose people) and she said we can keep seeing each other if I would like, which I do.

She was so nice at soothing my fear of, well I guess her rejection for what is happening. She asked if I was scared, I explained that they've always been there and that it's been happening for so long that Im so far from being scared now.
She said (and was totally right) "I can understand why you want this figured out, finally get a diagnosis and feel at ease" she was so lovely.

We don't regret telling her, even Kate was impressed.