7

Y/n's POV

"We'd like to thank those who have stuck around for the two finalists of our tournament! We have here Jackson the Warrior class who has dominated the tournament! He has shown us and his opponents exactly whay he is capable of! Is there anything this guy can't do? Will he taste defeat in this final dual?" The announcer yelled into his mic. The crowd cheered as he walked on stage. Damn he's tough. This is gonna be hard...

"Next, his opponent for this last match is...Aurora the Samurai class! Yes THE Samurai who earned the first master class weapon! She's here today in this tournament and yes you heard me correctly." I walked out on stage, hands in my jacket pockets, mask and hat on and my head slightly up. Only enough for maybe half of the crowd to see my eyes. I stopped walking once I got in front of Ryujin and next to the announcer. Ryujin smiled at me and gave me a thumbs up to which I responded with my own.

After a bit of talking the announcer told us to take our seats, and then the match began.

-----------

"Hey baby!! You did great!" Ryujin ran over to me as I was putting away my mask into the small backpack I brought with me. I smiled as she hugged me.

"One, I lost. Two, I lost hard. Three, since when did you start calling me baby?" I hugged her back and smiled into her shoulder.

"Y/n/n you didn't lose that bad. It was a great fight. The best part was at the ending when you led him into an alleyway in the map and did that cool dash thing and left him at 2 health." She started stroking my hair and I hugged her tighter. What did I do to deserve this girl.

"Yeah but that's when I lost. He used a counter at the last second and that killed me." Ryujin let go of me and then squished my face together.

"It's ok. You did great." She gave me a small peck on the lips. Oh shit. It's coming. "Babe you're a little red." She smirked at me.

"N-No I'm not." I tore my face away from her sexy ass gaze and coughed.

"Excuse me. Are you the player Aurora?" A deep voice came from behind me. I spun around and saw a tall clean shaven man dressed in a black jacket and a pink shirt and jeans. He looked maybe...25?

"U-Uh yeah that's me." Ryujin hooked her arms around mine and leaned on my shoulder smiling a bit. What did she do?

"Well, my name is Park Jinyoung (Got7) and I would you like you to captain my new Esports team." He smiled and handed me a business card. I looked at it and then it hit me.

"Wait, Park Jinyoung like, JR Park Jinyoung? That Park Jinyoung? Like, the most successful Esports player in Korea? Who earned enough so much playing Esports that you're able to retire at twenty fucking five Park Jinyoung? That one?" I asked all in one breath. Amazing right?

"Yes that'd be me heh..." He scrathed the back of his neck.

"Wait. You want ME to captain YOUR new Esports team? Like YOU, Park Jinyoung, are making your own Esports team? Why?"

"Well, since I stopped playing professionally in only 6 years I still very much have a passion for Esports and I wanted to still be a part of that. So I thought I would make my own team." Ryujin giggled next to me and rubbed her cheek against my shoulder. I turned to face her and glared at her teasingly.

"You had something to do with us didn't you." She raised her eyebrows as if to question my accusations.

"Whay do you mean? I had nothing to do with this. This is simply the hand of fate. That was arranged by me." She smiled and kissed my cheek again. "Of course I had something to do with this. I know that you have been dreaming of being on a team since you were 10. Y/n, this is the perfext chance to fulfill that dream. So please take it." I sigh and give her a small smile.

"Thanks Ryu." I turn back to face Mr. Park. "I accept. Who else is on the team?"

"Well, only you for the moment. But, I give you full control over everything regarding the team. I will handle funding and management, you handle internal affairs. And, you and whomever you choose to be a part of the team will be paid 2,437,200 won ($2,000 USD) a month, and for whatever prize money you may only 10% of it I take. How does that soind to you." I stare at him with my jaw dropped. I didn't even have to see Ryujin to kmow that she's also astonished by his offer.

"THAT'S SOUNDS GREAT." I yelled. Jinyoung smiles.

"If you'd like, we can exchange phone numbers and I can contact to you sometimes next week to get started."

----------

OK EVERYONE DON'T WORRY CUTE AND FLUFFY DATE STUFF WILL HAPPEN IN THE NEXT CHAPTER I DID'T FORGET THE ROMANCE PART. HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYYYYED