8

Y/n's POV

"So then Miss Captain, shall we continue our date?" Ryujin asked. I smiled and grabbed her hand.

"Sure. But first, food. I'm hungry as shit." I said as my stomach grumbled loudly. Ryujin laughed and we headed towards the food court.

On the way over, we watched as the stage and all the equipment was being taken down. Off to the right of it, I could see Jackson talking to a rep for Got7, one of the top Esports teams in the world and also Jinyoung's former team. Congrats to him.

I'm gonna kick his ass next time.

And behind them, Yeeun shaking the hand of a CLC rep, another top team that's just starting to capture the attention of international teams. Good luck to her and her team. The others that I pointed out earlier were nowhere to be found. Too bad, I would have liked to ask if they would like to join my new team.

I smiled at the thought of me having the responsibility to look for people to join.

"Thinking about your new team?" Ryujin asked as we stood in line for pizza.

"Yeah. Just thinking about who I should ask to join. I had a couple from today in mind but they seem to be gone now. Anyway, how did you manage to get THE Park Jinyoung to ask ME to be the captain of a new team?"

"Well, he was actually standing a couple people over from me, anf I guess he could hear me screaming your name because I was cheering you on pretty loudly. You didn't hear?" I pouted and shook my head.

"Sorry, those headphones were really high quality, I could barely hear anything other than the game."

"Awww well yeah. He heard me and scooted over to talk to me about a few things. I thought he was creepy at first but he explained who he was and everything. He asked a few questions about you and stuff." She looked down and blushed a bit. We stepped up to the counter and ordered, paid and did all that stuff and sat down.

"What did he ask?"

"W-Well, he asked who you were, and what my relationship to you was, and also how long you've been playing." She blushed again and started playing with her thumbs, and giving a small smile.

"And? What did you say?"

"U-Uh, I said you work and live at an internet cafe, and that you've been playing since the alpha test days." She turned away and turned bright red.

"What about your relationship to me?" I smirked. I'm actually really curious as to what she'd say.

"I-I just said we were dating...nothing official y-yet..." I smiled. I'll make it official soon.

"Aw if only you said you were my girlfriend. But don't worry I'll be sure to ask you officially soon. Maybe after our pizza."

-----------
A couple hours later

We walked back to the cafe while talking about the tournament.

"So like, what was the move that killed you in the final match?" Ryujin asked.

"Well, it was a counter. Only the warrior class has it which makes the class a 'must have' in most PvE and PvP cases. With it, they negate up to 75% of the damage dealt, and deal that much back. If the attacker is below 30% of total health, damage is increased. And since the attack I did does 250 damage, he negated 188 damage. And since I was only at 150, well below 30% so I did while he survived."

"Ahhh I see. But you still did great!"

"Thanks Ryu," we come vlose to the cafe and I hold the door open for her and we enter. "We're back! Why are the lights off? It's only like 9:30 we don't close for another two hours." We walk closer and the lights suddenly turn on.