Chapter 3 - Meet Miles Morales

Y/N POV

It took me some time to settle in my dorm. It's now the moring. I wake up and dress school uniform for the day.

I am walking with a bunch of student, going to the school. I could see Gwen was in front of me but I couldn’t get to her how many students were around me.

While I am crossing the the road to school, I see a cop car parked near the part of road which was protected by cones for students to walk on.

I could see a cop on the wheel and a black-latino kid in school uniform in back of the car or the theif place in cop cars which I specalate that a cop was kid's father who bought him to school today.

Before I could enter trough doors, I hear a beep. A beep from police car.

???: "You gotta say I love you back."

I turn around and see that a cop is on
microphone telling his son to say back 'I love you'.

kid???: "Dad, are you serious?"

I see that now a everyone was watching the scene played now infront school.

cop???: "I wanna hear it."

kid???: "You wanna hear me say it--"

cop???: "I love you, dad."

kid???: "You're doping me off at a school--"

cop???: "I love you, dad."

kid???: "Look at this place--"

cop???: "Dad, I love you."

The kid sighs.

kid???: "Dad, I love you."

"Well that embarrasing, I would feel same way if that happened to me." - I though. I though it was over until:

cop???: "That's a copy. Tie your shoes please!"

I put a hand on my mouth to stop myself from laughing at something that just could happen to me, but that gotta be funniest shit I heared in a while. 

So I walked trough doors and start heading to my frist class.

[Timeskip idk how many classes but I guess it was miles last for the day]

It is my last class of the day which is Physics. Currently we are wacthing a documentary.

It's about same shit about what I have been thinking about these last days on new Earth.

Intesting enough, It was placed in Alchemac Laboratories, more know as Mr. Fix's company. Well shit, this Earth also has Mr. Big Fluffy Guy.

I am sitting next to Gwen on her right side. Last couple of days Gwen and me are helping each other with homework and that.

I found out that she is a ballerina, that's why she wears ballerina shoes... em I think that doesn't explain that much but ehh, I was ballerina too, maybe I am still, but not that often so we have that in common.

Physicist: "--countless other possibilities. There could be a universe where I am wearing red. Or wearing leather pants--" [ I just now figure out that this sentence forceshadowed Peter b Parker]

Then the door brusts open. I look to the door and I see kid from moring 'scene' standing there out of breath.

He tried to sneak to his seat, but teacher see's him and flips the lights on. All kids blink in the bright light and grumble expect me and surprisingly Gwen too.