Chapter 5 - Alchemax Labarotories

Y/N POV

It was 6 am. I got up and went to check on Gwen how did she feels after crazy night.

I silenty climb trough the open window of her dorm. I still had my suit on.

When I climb in, I walk a little foward and sees her on her bed sleeping in her suit.

She still has a bit of red under her eyes and pillow is a little nasty and watery, I guess because of her tears.

I picked a glass and went to get some water for her. When I returned, Gwen was starting to wake up.

Y/N: "Good Moring." - I said while taking a chair closer to bed.

When she is somewhat awake, she looked at me with tired face or has mascara on her face. She sighs after seeing it's you.

Gwen: "Good moring." - She said with a bit weak voice.

Y/N: "How are you feeling?" - I asked while offering her a glass of water which she acepted.

After few sips of water, she calmed a little bit.

Gwen: "A little better now."

Y/N: "Good... and just to let you know, school is canceled today."

Gwen gave me supraised and questionbly face.

Y/N: "It's because of.... events that played yesterday and today is a... funeral..."

Gwen face went into realise and again a bit sad face and her head lowers down.

After couple of seconds, she raises her head and look at me in the eyes.

Gwen: "So... he must had perfect life if they would do that..."

Y/N: "Yea... and that 'perfect' maybe got him killed."

Gwen: "Killed? But--"

Y/N: "I know what news said, but infromation which they got are from witnesses who acutaly work for Kingpin."

Gwen: "How do you know that?"

Y/N: "When you fell asleep, I went to check on Alchemax Labaratories."

Gwen: "Wait, why? You said we will do that together?"

Y/N: "I know and we will. I just went there for recon and good I did."

Gwen: "What did you find out?"

Y/N: "Well after Spider-Man death, it seems they double up the secruty for these 24 hours until funeral is over. I think that they expect someone to get in."

Gwen: "But who would get in that much of secruty and how we know we are only ones who can?"

Y/N: "Well...I think I know someone who will."

Gwen: "Who?"

Y/N: "You know that boy that made a scene yesterday in the hallway with you."

Gwen face went wide.

Gwen: "Yes, my spider sense went off that moring, so I tried to found out why."

Y/N: "Let me guess, you bumped into him?"

Gwen: "Yea, but you said you suppressed your spider powers, how did you than you sense him too?"

Y/N: "I guess because well he was recently bitten, like you, by a spider, maybe the day when we met him in Physicis class."

Gwen: "But how, he can't leave the school because of guards... ok maybe we can, but how?"