Chapter 11 - Surprised Visit and Annoying Theif

THIRD POV

Spider-fam is hanging out every once in the while, but at least of all of them to hang out with them was Y/N.

Y/N couldn't hang out with them because crime on his Earth never sleeps.

Now, Spider-fam is hanging out on Miles' Earth in the cafe where Miles and Peter frist went together, but of course, Y/N wasn't with them.

They are having good time talking and laughing, but over some time, Gwen got bord and started thinking about Y/N because when he was around, he would always found the way out of bordroom.

Peter noticed Gwen's silence.

Peter: "Gwen, you okay?"

Gwen jumps from her wondering.

Gwen: "W-what? Oh yea, yea, I'm okay."

Peter could see that she has sadden look.

Peter: "Why are you sad? What are you thinking about?"

Gwen: "(sighs) It's Y/N. It's been a when he last time hang out with anyone of us."

Peter and the rest nods.

Peni: "We miss hanging out with him too, but after he was gone for a week, crime on his Earth rised and you can't put that for later."

Gwen: "I know, but he from everyone of us is most stuborn person and never give himself a break."

Gwen lowers her head down, sad. The Miles got an idea.

Miles: "Why don't we pay the visit?"

Everyone looked at him, Gwen bringing her head up.

Gwen: "Visit? To who? "

Miles: "To who other then Y/N, to surprise him."

Noir: "Didn't he said he will invite us when we can come to his dimension?"

Miles: "I know, but come on guys. Gwen is right, he never takes a break and I think a surprise visit is the best way to calm him down from his hard day."

He said with an raised eyebrow. Everyone looked between the self, then Gwen smiles.

Gwen: "I'm agree with Miles. I like a idea."

Then after some minutes, everyone agree on that. They pay for their food and walked out of the cafe into the alley where they open their portals to Earth-64.

Seconds later they land on the rooftops in their normal clothes. They look around. Miles can see surprised look on Gwen's face.

Miles: "What is it Gwen? Why so amazed look?"

Gwen: "His dimension is very similar to mine's. Look, less pollution in the sky, same colours... even the same name of one of most famous brandings.

She pointed to the shop which has the name: Burger Prince.

Peter: "Well now we know that they change only the status of the royal family member.

Ham: "Yea."

Noir: "Ah, more colour to guess, great."

Everyone giggled at Noir's reactions.

Gwen: "Good thing we are in Queens so his house should be close."

They start walking to the adress that Y/N gave them. On the way, they were comparing with their own's, mostly Gwen.