Chapter 12 - Injury and Fellings

THIRD POV

It was Saturday and as planed, Y/N, Gwen and Miles agreed to meet in Gwen's dimension to hang out.

As a usual, Y/N won't come on time which now become normal because of uncontoled crime on his Earth but he will make it.

Gwen and Miles were hanging out in Burger Prince while waiting for "late" spider to show up.

They were joking, telling about events that happened on their Earths until Gwen was ready to tell about something to Miles.

Gwen: "Miles... there's something I have to tell you."

Miles: "Hm? What it is Gwen?"

Gwen took the big breath and sigh.

Gwen: "Of all of you, spider-fam, you and Y/N stood out, with your personalities. You were one's who made me change my mind about making friends again. That's why I like you both."

She looks up into his eyes.

Gwen: "Miles, I like you... but...I think I love Y/N ... I hope you understand why because I know you like me too, so I hope you're not mad about it..."

Miles after seconds of shock and surprise said.

Miles: "I understand that Gwen. Come on, wasn't it obivious about that. I saw how you look at him."

Gwen blushes a little.

Gwen: "Wait, you saw me blushing at looking at him?"

She blushes even more.

Miles: "Sometimes yes. And too be honest really, only reason why I'm not mad at all because... emm I think I g-got c-crush on his s-sister."

Miles turns in embaresment and laughs a little. Gwen laughs at that and hit him playfully on the shoulder.

Gwen: "Let's hope he won't kill you."

They laughed.

Miles: "So, when you were going to tell him about that?"

Gwen: "Well, I think today because it's kinda ideal. Maybe we can go to cinema and after the movie somewhere to tell him that."

Miles: "... Can I be your wingman?"

Gwen: "We will see how thinks goes out, ok."

Then they hear an explosion outside. They sigh and groan.

Gwen: "We never can get a break, can we?"

Miles: "Yea!"

Gwen: "You brought your suit?"

Miles: "I did."

Gwen: "Come on. There's an alley near."

They paid for their food and walked into the alley were they quickly change into their suit and then they swing to where an explosion was heared.

They came on the sceen and saw 3 villans: Rhino, Vulture and Doc Ock.