Chapter 13 - Frist Date

THIRD POV

It was a week since Y/N and Gwen became a couple and today, they'll go on their frist date.

They agreed to have date on Earth-64 or Y/N dimension because they'll not worry to much about crime because Harry decided to watch over it with couple of Y/N's superhero or vigilante alleys and friends.

Not forgot to mention that everyone is happy about them two begin together, well, one's who know about them after all.

Y/N was waiting for Gwen in his base. He wored green-gray shirt and pants and light gray jacket.

He was working on his eletric web shooters. While he was working on that, Gwen came out of the portal outside of the base.

SECOND POV? (IDK BUT STILL)

She comes in through the entrance. She see you working on something. She sneaks behind you and puts her hands around your eyes, stoping you what you been doing.

She scenes you tense up a little so she spokes.

Gwen: "Guess who?"

You calm down and smirks.

Y/N: "I hope it's my girlfriend?"

Gwen smiles and remove her hands of your eyes and letting you turn to towards her.

Gwen: "(smiles) Hey."

Y/N: "(smiles) Hey."

You kiss each other, Gwen placing her hands on your shoulders and you your hands on her hips. After couple of seconds you separate.

Y/N looks at his girlfriend. She's wearing white shirt, green jacket over it and black pants.

||This frist one and biggest or FULL body||

Y/N: "You look adorble."

Gwen: "(blushes) Thank you. You look handsome yourself."

Y/N: "Ready?"

Gwen: "Yea, where we going?"

Y/N: "Flushing Meadows Corona Park, it's an public park."

|| That's Real public park in Queens, New York." ||

Gwen: "Oh, I heard for it my dimension, but never got a chance to visit it."

Y/N: "Oh, then you're going to love it."

Gwen: "Did you tell Harry?"

Y/N: "I did. Don't worry, he gots everything under control, but if worse happens then I'll have go, but I'll come back."

Gwen: "I know you will."

[timeskip]

Y/N and Gwen are walking the city until they came to the park. It's biggest public park in Queens and 4th in New York.