Chapter 2.

★【Cabin Mysteries】★

His eyes would resist the urge to shut, your delicate lips not making it any easier and your fingers tugging onto his outfit was intriguing. It felt mysteriously good. Wait, what was he thinking? You were a mere mortal and he was a god. Such acts are forbidden.

Your mind was still in a haze, you were confused as to why your mind thought this was a good way to distract him out of all the countless other options.

Mai simply watched, dumbfounded with her jaw unhinged. She must have not realized yet that you were only trying to distract Black and might have thought you have lost your mind and fell for the dark angel.

Black cursed his saiyans hormones for not stopping you and actually slightly enjoying this.

You fluttered your eyes open at the sound of the time machine breaking through the roof of the old, abandoned Capsule Corp. It levitated slightly above the ground as Trunks fiddled with buttons, preparing to activate it.

At last you broke away from the intense kiss, panting as you wiped the taste of him off your lips.

Black snapped away from his daze and his nostrils flared when he realized that Trunks was planning to slip past him. He attempted to intervene by shooting a blast his way but luckily Trunks managed to escape just before the blast reached him.

Black growled in anger and tried to search for the saiyan but could no longer sense his energy anywhere.

"Where is he, mortals?" Black barked at You and Mai, specifically eyeing Mai since he knew she and Trunks had a close relationship.

Mai remained silent but reacted by quickly firing random shots at Black with her rifle, hoping this would distract him long enough for you and her to escape from his clutches.

Black had simply caught each bullet before they grazed his skin and he shot one large ki blast towards Mai, causing her body to weakly fall to the ground due to its power.

"My bad, or should I say Mai bad." He laughed arrogantly and you rushed over to her but he grabbed you by the back of your shirt, pulling you back before you could reach her. Oh fuck.

"Not so fast, Y/N... I'm not done having fun with you." He whispered into your ear with a devious smirk. "Now be a good girl and tell me where Trunks is."

"No..." You glared at him. "Now let go of me!" You protest as he floated above the ground with you still in his grasp.

"Are you sure about that?" He smirked and teased you by loosening his grip on your outfit. "It's a pretty long drop from here, my dear." Does he seriously think I'm his little 'play thing'?

"Do it." You dared back confidently.

"You just don't know when to quit, do you?" He bitterly remarks. "Very well, if you insist.."

A loud scream escaped your lips and echoed in your mind.

and then you were falling.

The cold wind was rushing against your body

So this was the end, huh?

A simple fall?

You slowly shut your eyes and braced yourself for the immense pain that was yet to come or death by the fall itself,

but that never happened...

Why did I stop falling?