Chapter 3.

★【Hide and Seek】★

You slowly nibbled on your lower lip, your eyes still fixated on the mysterious red substance that painted the floor.

He wouldn't use this cabin as his little 'torture palace' for some of the innocent civilians...

Would he?

Suddenly becoming triggered by the thought of stumbling upon rooms filled with scattered corpses and pools of blood or something much worst. You decide that the best thing to do now was leave while you still could.

However...

Little did you know a certain devious god had been watching you, amused by your sudden cowardly behavior.

"Leaving so soon, Y/N?" His deep voice unexpectedly breathes out, echoing your name.

The abruptness caught you off guard and you jerked back, holding in a gasp.

What??
He's back already...

"Black? I-I thought you were taken to another dimension or some shit..."

"Indeed I was... So now the question is, why am I here now?"

You let out an annoyed grunt. This asshole keeps toying with me...

"Maybe I'm here because your heart cried out to me because it missed me too much~" He darkly teases you.

You searched the hallway, not spotting your tormentor anywhere but you could somehow feel his presence nearby.

"Stop fucking messing with me!" You scream at the walls in frustration as if they were the ones angering you.

His psychotic laugh echoed in your ears, you could tell he was enjoying every second of this game of hide and seek.

"Why the fuck is there blood here, Black?" You started to question as you entered the living room, still trying to draw him out of hiding.

"Don't worry yourself my dear, they are merely wine stains..." He casually pointed out, his voice sounding closer than before.

"So the dark lord finally reveals himself..." You state as your eyes observed something that reflected on the floor.

He had managed to move with such silent swiftness that he was now standing right behind you, his shadow was looming over yours and you instantly spotted those chaotic spikes of hair.

"Truth be known, I'm not entirely sure why I have returned so soon, but oh well..." He hummed as he sauntered closer to you.

"Aren't you going to ask why I came to this hell hole of yours on my own?" You confidently ask while your back was still facing him.

"I already know why. After that incident with your friend, Mai. You were tempted to find a way to get me back and it eventually lead you here..."

"How could you know all that? You weren't even here..." Your eyebrows curiously knit together.

He was silent but he's shadow showed that had was tapping on the ring on his finger a few times as if it explained how he knew about what happened to you. Which it did. But of course you didn't understand what it meant.

____

Since it was a time ring he could go to the past, and so the evil saiyan had traveled to the past of this alternate reality just before he arrived to the cabin when he returned from fighting Goku. He observed your actions and how you stormed off to his cabin but he made sure not to be seen so the flow of time was not interrupted. ꒱
____