Chapter 5.

★【Being Human】★

(Warning: Suicidial intentions.)

Your eyes were fixated on a window not far from the bed, that being the only light source in the now darkened room.

Black had retreated to his side of the bed once he realized you were not going to speak anytime soon and laid his head on one of the soft pillows.

"Sleep well, my rose." Were the last words which fluttered pass his lips before he fell into a quiet sleep.

The dark god portrayed as such an innocent being in his slumber. Such calm breathing and gentle chest movements. It was almost too pure.

Beautiful white lies.

You thought as the bright light from the moon and scattered stars began to radiate on your skin. They were practically calling for you, whispering echoes of your afterlife.

Cry no more, dear.

The wind will be your savior, the ground will be your entrance into paradise.

Let us give you a happy ending.

You began to slowly shift to the edge of the bed as your bare feet glided across the cold floor and drew closer to the window.

Quietly opening it and stepping onto the edge of the framework, you let the the air greet your skin as you gazed at the beautiful formation of the stars.

It's a fucked up move but what other choice is there?

"What have I done to my flower?" His words were etched into your mind.

You have re-opened a wound that never fully healed.

And threw words at her like stones.

And death will be her remedy now.

The moonlight and stars said their final goodbyes to you.

Your heart throbs in your chest and you closed your eyes, taking in one final breath.

Peace.

But yet after you jumped, you never got to reach the ground.

"Have you lost all your senses, mortal?" A familiar voice leered and you gazed up at Black with lidded eyes.

"I just wanted...a happy ending." You whisper before you passed out in his arms.

Black returned to bed with you, his eyes roam your motionless body in search of any possible injuries which thankfully there wasn't. He held you closely to him the entire night as thoughts of him losing you clouded his mind.

"Fragile princess."

_

Black was up early to prepare something special for you when you awoke. He wondered how he managed to come up with such an idea.

Perhaps it was because you were his porcelain doll which has been shattered.

And he was the only one who could find your broken pieces and glue them back together.

Or maybe it was the way Goku's body reacted to moments like this.

Caring for someone other than himself.

Your eyes soon began to weakly open and your vision was filled with the black an redness of the room.

The last thing you remembered was being in Black's arms before darkness took over.

Your body felt numb but you managed to sit up on the bed. The air was filled with the strange, intoxicating scent of rosemary and ink. Your eyes trace the scent and fell on something which was on the night stand.

A beautiful bouquet of pink roses along with a card.

You reached for the card and read the words which was written in a neat cursive.

~

Roses for my rose, yet they cannot compare to your beauty.🌺

~

You blankly stared at the note before you took the bouquet and inhaled more of the enchanting smell of the roses just as Black had entered the room, bearing a tray filled with fresh pancakes with maple syrup and a steaming cup of tea. He seemed taken aback since he hadn't expected you to be awake already.

A small smile began to creep upon his face.

"Do you like them?" He asked as he sat down in front of you but you simply gazed at him without any response.

You could hear him sigh heavily as he than placed the tray of food on your lap, expecting you to immediately eat since he was sure you were hungry.

But you sat staring at the food with no intention of eating it, it looked scrumptious but you couldn't bring yourself to eat it.

Your true side has revealed itself.

You were always broken inside yet you remained strong outside.

Well no more acting. The real Y/N is here.

Consern suddenly fills his eyes as he stared at you. At that moment you were the definition of "messed up".Your eyes were puffy, your hair was greesy, your skin was pale and it looked like someone smeared a period across your face.

He smoothed his fingers through his hair as if pondering what to do with you as a idea quickly struck him and he started to cut up a piece of the pancake which he held on a fork and than placed it close to your lips.

"May I, Mon Cherie? " He gave off a warm smile which you've never seen from him before.

His gently gesture seem to enlighten you so you opened your mouth and allowed him to feed you. For once he was being human, even beyond the ability of being human. He was being kind.

He patiently fed you until you seemed to be satisfied and he even held your cup of tea, allowing you to take slow sips without moving a muscle.

Just as a smile attempted to form on your face, the memories of how he treated you before entered your mind and tears started to sting the corners of your eyes because of the mixed feelings.

"I keep asking for death yet I do not receive it but all those innocent people you kill did not want to die yet they get it. Ironic, isn't it?" You finally breath out.

Black watched you with a hint of wonderment in his eyes as if you were a puzzle he was trying to solve yet he was always missing one of the pieces.

"Beauty such as yours should not easily perish like the others." He gently moved a tendril of your hair away from your eyes as he spoke.

"Beauty? What beauty? I've been a fucking mess all my life..." You say in an emotionless tone.

He brushed your skin with his finger, the coldness of his ring sent shivers down your spine. "That just makes you more beautiful..."

Before you knew it, he was tangling his fingers in your soft strands of hair and
you heard the tray and its contents shatter on the ground as he pushed it aside to drew closer to you and crash his lips onto yours. You remembered those lips vividly.

Your eyes began to widen at the sudden kiss. However you found yourself moaning against his lips and allowing him to explore your mouth until you both were breathless.

When he pulled away, you were still connected by a trail of saliva which proved that it really did happen.

"Why commit the sin, Black?"
__