Suprise baby! - Dinah

Your pov.

"y/n, sweety pls come downstairs" yelled my mom from down the stairs. I sighed and laid my book on the bed. I'm really sad today bc today is the anniversary of my 2 year relationship with Dinah. She said to me that she can't come bc she had to be somewhere else. She said that it was really important, but still it hurts. Like what the heck uhh hi i'm your freaking girlfriend.

 I looked at my phone again. Hoping that there was atleast one text from my grilfriend but nope. She hasn't even texted me in the morning to say goodmorning. I sighed again and stood up.

 I walked to my door. I saw myself in the mirror and begin to think. 'Maybe she doesn't want me anymore'. I got really sad bc of that thought. I love her so much and then thinking that she will leave me will just make me sad. 

I walked down the stairs and looked at my mother. She looked at me and gasped. "Ahww mija" and gave me a big hug. My eyes and cheeks were red from all the crying. When my moms arms were around me again i started to cry again. "What did i do wrong mommy. I love her so much"

"You didn't do anything wrong Babygirl. I just wanted to suprise you" i heard someone say from behind me. I snapped my head to the voice and there she stood my baby Dinah. I ran to her and jumped into her arms. I wrapped my arms around her neck and my legs around her waist. "I missed you so much" said i while sobbing into her neck. 

She put her hands under my thighs to hold me up. She gave me kisses in my neck and stoke my thighs with her tumbs. "I missed you to y/n/n". I looked at her in her eyes and leaned forward. The moment our lips touched the butterflies in my belly went crazy. 'Oh my gosh i love her so much'. 

We pulled away and she gave me a really big smile and i gave her one to. My smile changed to a pout. "Dinah why did you freaking say that you couldn't come and idn't text me at all?" i said and slapped her arm. "Ouch ouch woman staph!" she said while trying to run from me. "I only wanted to suprise you babygirl" she said and tried to give me a innocent smile. 

"I seriously am going to smack you with my bibble" i said while hugging her again. "Well... suprise baby and i defenitly understand why you're such good friends with Ally now. Smacking someone with a bibble doesn't happen always to you, you know" she said and ran away again while chuckling again. "DINAH JANE COME BACK HER!" i yelled and started to run to catch her. "Whahaha suprise baby!" she yelled back. 'Omg i love her so much but i will literally kill her when i get her'