Unholy love - Ally

Ally's pov

It's sunday so that means that my parents, little brother and i are going to the church in the village. That is also where we are now. 'Ughh i hate this' i thought. Don't get me wrong i'm a believer but the father of the church talks so much and it isn't even abt god most of the times.

They only thing that keeps me sane this day is that i got to see the person i fell in love with. You must think 'wow wich boy?' but it isn't a boy. I know it is a big sin but idc. I tried to deny it but i know that it is true and i stopped trying. 

I haven't told her or anyone bc everyone in this village is strict and doesn't accept it. My parents would be fireous and kick me out of the house. They will never ever accept me and will completly ignore me if they knew. I try to hide it but i'm sick of it. I just want to be myself. 

I don't know what y/n thinks of it but i know for sure that she loves everyone. We once had a man that came out of the closet. Nobody wanted to talk to that man anymore. Y/n would everyday go to that man and just talkes with him. The man moved bc he was forced by the people in this crazy village.

"Ally!" i was snapped out of my thoughts by my mother. "Little girl what were you thinking abt. We were trying for like 5 minutes to get your attention" said my father with a chuckle. I gave them a fake smile "Nothing father. I was just thinking abt what i had to do for school". "Ahw my little girl, You are a angel" said my mom with a warm smile. 

My heart breakes thinking abt the future. Once my parents know this, they will never talk to me again. A tear slipped out of my eyes but i wipped it quickly away. My parents didn't see it bc they are already in the church, so i start walking after them.

(skip to the start)

The priest was talking but i didn't hear it bc i was looking at his daughter that was sitting behind him. Shw was looking at her father with boredom in her eyes. All i knew was that her name was Y/n y/l/n and that she was 18, she was younger then me by 1 year but i dont care. It isn't even so much of a difference of age. 

I was always a chicken and never talked to her but i promised to myself that i would talk to her today. I want to know more abt the person that i fell in love with and my thoughts started again abt y/n for the 100 time today.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when i heard people talk again and walking. I looked up and i saw that there was a little break. They would always do a breake and after this we would sing with eachother.

I looked around and i spotted y/n alone on a chair looking hopeless around her. I walked to her and sat beside her. She looked at me and gave me a big smile. I melted in my seat. 'Omg i wouldn't mind to see that eveyday' i thought. We started to talk and continued till the break was over, but we kept sitting next to eachother and smilling like big idiots.

Y/n pov

'Omg she's sitting beside me. Okay okay y/n calm the f down. She for sure doesn't feel the same' i became sad of that thought but i looked beside me and saw her looking at me. She blushed and quickly looked away. 'Or maybe she does. Omg she's so cute' i giggled and gave her a kiss on her cheek and looked at my father again. 

Ally's pov

It was late when I came home. I was sad that i wouldn't see y/n but i was used to it. I always was sad. Sad that i couldn't be with her and hold her in her arms. "Ally dear what is wrong? We know it isn't abt school bc this is different. You are always in your thoughts lately, tell us honey" i looked at my parents they were sitting on the couch. My little brother was already in bed so it was only us 3.

I sighed and walked to them i gave them both a kiss on their cheeks and the tears started to fall. "Ahww dear why are you crying". "Well dad that comes bc i know you both never want to see me after this again". "Ohw honey, your dad and i will always love-"'. "I'm gay and i'm in love with y/n. The daughter of the priest" i said. 

The expression on the faces of my mom and dad was stone cold. They looked angry and disgusted. "We want you out by tonight. JUST GO NOW!" yelled my father fireous. My mom wouldn't even look me in the eyes. I sighed and turned around. Just before i was out of the door, i turned around and looked at my parents. "Just know that i will forever love you both"and with that i walked out of the door.

I don't know for how long i was walking outside but i bumped into a person. "Ohw i'm sorry" i said and my voice cracked on the end. "Ally? what is wrong?" the person i bumped into was y/n. I was relieved. "I'm kicked out" that was all i said. Y/n looked shocked. "Okay you are coming with me to my house. N oworries i live by myself". "You don't-" "I know but i want to"

(After some time)

They were laying in their underwear in y/n her bed. She only had one bed and they were going to sleep bc it was really late. "I can sleep on the couch y/n. I really isn't a problem" They real reason that i want to go away from her is bc the love of her life is hugging her half naked. "No" is all she said.

The room fell silent. Time past and i had my eyes closed and thinking abt the girl laying next to me. I suddenly felt a pair of lips on mine. My eyes snapped open and i came eye to eye with y/n. She jumped of me and started crying. "I'm so s-so s-sorry. I c-couldn't resist. Ally, i have löved you since the first time i saw you. I can understand if you want to l-". I cut her off with a kiss. She tangled her hands in my hair and my hands fell on her hips. "I love you to y/n" i said with my own tears.

She smiled and tackled me on the bed with a big hug. We were both crying, but they were happy tears. We laid there on the bed hugging. I looked at y/n and lifted her chin. We looked in eachother eyes. "I love this unholy love" and i kissed her again. This is were i want to be forever.

.........................................................................................................................................................

Little note

I accept you for whoever you are. You are unique and that is the only thing that matters. If you ever want someone to talk to, you can talk to me. I know what it feels like to be afraid that people won't accept you. Just know that you are not alone!

I'm always here so talk to me then:)

Love y'all