Woof!

Aphmau's POV

"Surprise!"

Aphmau jumped back and gasped. She new her friends were excited to see her, as she was to them, but she definitely didn't expect them to throw an entire party! Or, for that matter, jump up from behind the furniture in her house the moment she got home. 

Their friends gather Travis and Aphmau in a group hug that lasted what seemed like forever. But Aphmau didn't care. She missed her friends more than words could explain. With the Guardian Forces, the most exciting thing was when her and Travis pranked the soldiers by putting dye in the soap dispensers. (They had green and purple hands for DAYS!) She missed actually getting to do stuff with the people who loved her. 

After the giant group hug, Travis went off to say hello to everybody on his own. This was the first time him and Aphmau would have been apart for two months! During their extra time at Starlight, they had become closer than they'd ever been. They both had lost people who meant a lot to them there, and then they had been kept away from their friends for way too long in Aphmau's opinion. Travis and Aphmau had cried with eachother, cheered up eachother, and ranted with eachother. They had been inseparable.

Aphmau was a little sad when she saw Travis go off on his own at the party. She knew it sounded stupid, but she would miss being that close with someone again. The last person who was like that to her was...

Aphmau shook the thought out of her head. No, not right now. Right now was about celebration! She was FINALLY back with the people she loved! And, ooh, was that a chocolate fountain? Well, she couldn't just let that go to waste. 

Aphmau walked around the party, greeting her friends and practically jumping up and down from joy. 

At one point, while Aphmau was by the chocolate fountain, Kawaii~Chan came up to her. "Aphmau~Senpai!!" Kawaii~Chan squeezed Aphmau so hard she thought she was going to cough up the chocolate strawberry she had just eaten. 

"Can't- breathe," Aphmau managed to get out.                                                                                                                                         

Kawaii~Chan pulled away and apologized quickly. "Sorry! Kawaii~Chan is just SO happy that you are back! She didn't know what to do without you!" 

Aphmau smiled. Kawaii~Chan was always the sweetest friend she had.

As Aphmau was dipping a marshmallow in the chocolate fountain, Kawaii~Chan kept talking. "Kawaii~Chan also wanted to ask you something! Since Aphmau~Senpai can't really stay here because it is technically Aaron~Kun's house, and- 

Kawaii~Chan's smile disappeared for a second, her eyes tearing up. Oh no! Aphmau didn't think about how this would effect Kawaii~Chan. Aarmau had been her OTP since high school, and now...

Nope! Not going to think about it! Aphmau had told herself already that that night would be one filled with joy and the only tears that would be shed were happy ones. Aphmau motioned with her hand for Kawaii~Chan to keep talking.

Kawaii~Chan quickly wiped her tears away and put a smile on her face again. "Anyways, Kawaii~Chan wanted to offer a room in her and Katelyn~Sama's house for you to stay in!"

Aphmau widened her eyes and turned towards Kawaii~Chan, chocolate dribbling down her chin.   She couldn't exactly say anything because she had just shoved a giant marshmallow into her mouth, but her expression must have said everything. 

"Kawaii~Chan is not lying. She would be honored for you to stay at her house for now!" Kawaii~Chan promised. 

Aphmau chewed as fast as she could and wiped her mouth with her sleeve. Aphmau shook her head. "Kawaii~Chan, that's so sweet of you, but you don't have to help me. I can just sleep on the couch here or-