Chapter 79

Cheng Qi was so stung that he coughed several times, his face turned red, and then he calmed down. Cheng Qi immediately stared at Gu Ren: "You you you ..."

"When did it happen? Why didn't you tell me earlier? I didn't see anything before."

Cheng Qi kept asking questions, at this time he was so shocked that he couldn't digest this fact.

Before he watched Gu Ren's attitude towards Ye Xuan was a little bit special. He hadn't thought about this place yet, but he couldn't think of it.

What else did Cheng Qi not understand: "So last time you asked me to help her with online comments because you two were married?"

Compared with Cheng Qi's impatience, Gu Ren looked calm, and he nodded anxiously.

Cheng Qi: "And the time you were injured was to save your wife."

Gu Ren folded his cuffs slowly and half-opened his eyes without denying it, which was equivalent to a disguised default.

Cheng Qi didn't calm down for a long time, he had to calm down.

Cheng Qi has been Gu Ren's agent for many years, Gu Ren told him about it and made him mentally prepared.

"This is my family's business. I just want to remind you." Gu Ren paused and continued, "In case you are photographed, don't be surprised if you see the news."

Since Gu Ren has married Ye Ye, he is also ready to be discovered by the media. If one day, he will protect Ye Ye.

Gu Ren did not contract with Cheng Qiti, he will not tell anyone about the contract, this is a secret between him and Ye Yan.

After clarifying the matter, Gu Ren left the studio. Cheng Qi did not get up in a hurry, but stayed to recall the matter again.

Cheng Qi combined Gu Ren's previous actions, and he recalled all the things Gu Ren did to Ye Yan.

Cheng Qi thought more and more that Gu Ren liked Ye Ye for a reason. He believed that Gu Ren's vision could be liked by Gu Ren, Ye Ye must have her excellence.

Gu Ren praised Ye Ye's beauty and also mentioned her good personality. The black materials before Ye Ye were indeed made by her agency.

Since being with Gu Ren for such a long time, Cheng Qi has never discovered that Gu Ren has taken any interest in any woman.

Cheng Qi sighed lightly. From this moment on, he always felt that the future would not be calm again.

After returning from Las Vegas, Ye Yan was resting at home, and she was going to record the show in a few days.

Today, after Ye Ye got up, Gu Ren was no longer at home and went out to work.

Ye Xun was going to go downstairs for breakfast, only half way, and there was a burst of rich food aromas downstairs, which made Ye Xun wake up suddenly.

Ye Xun sat alone in the empty dining room. The table was full of various breakfasts, both Western and Chinese. Beef sandwiches, porridge and side dishes, soy milk fritters ... Any leaf pick.